Anbud och Avtalskoordinator
Applied Medical Sverige AB / Administratörsjobb / Göteborg Visa alla administratörsjobb i Göteborg
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Applied Medical Sverige AB i Göteborg
Do you want to start a job adventure in the Netherlands? If you are looking for a place where you can use your excellent organizational and project management skills, then consider using your experience in Applied Medical. As our Swedish-speaking tender and contract coordinator, your detail-oriented mindset will ensure that you understand what our customers need, even regarding the interpretation of complex documents. To succeed in this role, you add a project manager's approach, ability to follow detailed instructions and deadlines as well as a strong administrative competence.
Our diverse and international Tender Management team works from our European headquarters in Amersfoort (The Netherlands). You will be part of a culture driven by collaboration, innovation and openness, driven by our mission to make a positive, meaningful difference.
Within Applied Medical, this position has the internal service title Tender & Contracts Coordinator.
• Identify tender opportunities, communicate tender requirements to sales and management teams, and prepare tender documents using approved templates
• Keep in touch with internal departments regarding rfQs
• Inform customers of any price and product changes
• Interpret instructions and challenges that arise, including taking action in accordance with applicable policies and guidelines.
• Notify in time of any obstacles in the bidding process to the Senior Leader or Team Leader
• Support our local Swedish sales team by sending price quotes, sales brochures and product samples if needed
• Translate English documents into Swedish
• Manage and process requests for hospital usage reports in Excel format
• Very good experience of reading and understanding written texts with complex legal language
• Fluent in Swedish, spoken and written
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Strong connection to sales support
• Good knowledge of MS Office and Windows-based computer applications
• A relocation allowance
• An international work environment, driven by respect and a healthy work-life balance adapted to the needs of the company and the team member
• 27 paid vacation days (based on full-time contracts) with the option to purchase an additional five days
• Optional hybrid model, including home office equipment and a contribution to working from home
• Commuting allowances to and from work
• A wide range of internal training and development opportunities and a teaching program for external training
• Ability to proactively work on your vitality and fitness
• State-of-the-art facilities, including green areas, own restaurant and gym
• Additional benefits, such as:
o Attractive retirement savings
o 50 EUR net contribution to monthly health insurance contribution
o Two (paid) days per year dedicated to volunteering
o Several fun corporate events and meaningful initiatives organized during the year
At Applied Medical, we are committed to making a meaningful, positive difference, every day. Within our European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our advanced medical devices in Europe and the MENA region. Applied's team members enjoy working in an environmentally friendly and international environment, where people from diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged and recognized. We support our team members by providing them with opportunities for ongoing learning and education, opportunities to participate in community volunteer activities, and a variety of on-site fitness classes and health activities.
If you are passionate about working in an organization that allows you to make decisions based on what is right for the patient, the client, the community, and the environment, Applied Medical is the place for you.
Do you want to be part of our growing team? If the answer is yes, we'd love to get to know you and look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about our hiring process, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com
or +31 (0)33 7548713.
Not the right job for you? Take a look at our other open positions and follow us on LinkedIn.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov. Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-04-20 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan
E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Applied Medical Sverige AB
(org.nr 559392-3351), https://appliedmedical.eu/ Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där Applied Medical Sverige AB varit leverantör Jobbnummer
7572717 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.