Project Engineer to Nynas!
Academic Work Sweden AB / Elektronikjobb / Nynäshamn Visa alla elektronikjobb i Nynäshamn
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Academic Work Sweden AB i Nynäshamn
eller i hela Sverige
Are you ready to embark on a dynamic career journey with a global specialist oil company? Nynas, with a presence in Europe, the US and South America, is at the forefront of harnessing the potential of oil to create valuable applications in various industries. They are now looking for a project engineer who will play a crucial role in their engineering department - where you will work closely with the project managers and be offered the opportunity to develop into the role to eventually also move up to a position as project manager. We work with an ongoing selection - apply today!
Nynas is a specialist oil company. They have nearly 900 employees and their focus is on many of the applications that oil is used for when it is not consumed as fuel. Working together with their customers, they tap into the full potential of oil to help create valuable applications for end-users and society. Wherever you look, you will see products and services made - or made possible by - using Nynas' naphthenic oils and bitumen. They have made it their business to unlock oil's potential and provide value to their customers around the world.
Nynas is now looking for a Project Engineer to help them to assist and work closely with the peers in the Engineering Department in varying projects of both larger and smaller scope and complexity. We can assure you that you will develop your academical knowledge from university as well as your previous experience - as you will work operatively in the project with both technical and more administrative tasks. As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the Project Managers and act like a support in the projects from implementation through to completion.
You are offered
• Inspiring Work Environment: Collaborate with peers from around the world, bringing diverse competencies to every project.
• Challenging Projects: Engage in projects of varying scope and complexity, ensuring each day is both exciting and intellectually stimulating.
• Long-Term Career Growth: Nynas provides you with the opportunity to develop within your role as a Project Engineer, with the potential to step into the shoes of a Project Manager.
• Assist in preparation for execution of projects and monitoring project performance.
• Coordinating and maintaining effective communication with Project Managers and others within the projects.
• Managing project coordination, including contractor responsibilities and scheduled planning.
• Contribute with insights to project casting and scheduling.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
• A candidate that possesses a bachelor's degree within Engineering, preferably within mechanical/Chemistry/Environment or equivalent.
• A candidate who has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• A candidate with Swedish work permit.
• A candidate that has accommodation in/near-by Nynäshamn and/or has the possibility to come work on site Mon-Fri full time.
• Have project experience where you've learned project scheduling and organisation skills within project management preferably within the construction industry and/or have experience within the oil and gas industry where you want to develop your project experience.
To succeed in the role, your personal skills are:
• Problem solver
Our recruitment process
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our client's wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the next phase. The process includes two tests: one personality test and one cognitive test. The tests are tools to find the right talent for the right position, to enable equality, diversity, and a fair process. Ersättning
Enligt avtal Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-11-09 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "15098295". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Academic Work Sweden AB
(org.nr 556559-5450), http://www.academicwork.se Arbetsplats
Academic Work Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där Academic Work Sweden AB varit leverantör Jobbnummer
8163308 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.