Lead Sound Designer
10 Chambers AB / Ljus- och ljudjobb / Stockholm Visa alla ljus- och ljudjobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos 10 Chambers AB i Stockholm
10 Chambers is a fully funded scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games.
We are currently working on GTFO, a co-op FPS game, and we also just started working on our next project: A cooperative heist FPS with a techno-thriller theme, originated and directed by Ulf Andersson, the game designer who came up with Payday The Heist and PAYDAY 2.
We are now looking for a full-time, on-site Lead Sound Designer who is passionate about sound design and implementation and has a strong sense of quality.
You will be responsible for all aspects of sound design in our productions: Designing, gathering, editing, processing and mixing sounds, as well as working with programmers to integrate the sound triggering and behavior in our games. You will put sounds to - and mix - any trailers we create in-house.
You will also be the rest of the development team's point of contact with the small sound department (currently consisting of only you and one other sound designer), and you'll divide the sound design tasks between yourself and this second sound designer. Finally, you would also be responsible for managing any outsourced sound design we might need in the future.
You will help create and maintain the sound design vision and systems for the cooperative heist FPS we just started working on. You will work closely with our game- and narrative directors to ensure that the audio design lines up with the vision for the game as a whole.
We have newly built top-of-the-line studios with 5.1 systems for you and the other sound designer, no expenses spared.
What you will do
• Create sound effects based on library assets and custom recordings.
• Manipulate, edit and mix the individual sounds that make up the game's audio.
• Implement sounds in Wwise and set up RTPCs, switches, states, etc. to make them accessible to the game engine.
• Mix the game's audio as a cohesive entirety.
• Keep the Wwise projects and audio libraries organized.
• Provide sounds for marketing media such as trailers and micro sites.
• Perform audio play-tests, QA and assist in audio bug-fixing.
• Divide weekly tasks between yourself and one other sound designer.
• Complete the initial sound test - see instructions under the headline "Essential application details" below.
• 3+ years of experience as a professional game sound designer, working full cycle on at least one FPS and/or 3rd person 3D game with swiveling camera.
• Be passionate about sound design and implementation, and have a strong sense of quality.
• Have a "put the end result first" mindset, and an ability to adapt methods to deadlines.
• Have a strong ability to be self-directing and work independently.
• Be proficient in Audiokinetic Wwise. There will be a test in a later round.
• Be able to help create and maintain sound design direction.
• Be collaborative and have a strong ability to communicate with other dev team members.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English (Swedish is not a requirement).
• Team leader and task management skills.
• Experience with Reaper.
• Experience with Unity.
• Experience with audio memory management.
• Experience with sound design on multi-platform title(s).
• Experience with field recordings.
• Experience as a lead sound designer.
Essential application details
As you submit your application, you will automatically be sent an e-mail containing an audio file and a PDF file with instructions regarding the essential application test. If you do not receive an e-mail immediately, please check your spam filter.
You can take as much time as you want with the test (it's not a speed test), but we expect you to submit your assignment no later than about one week after you submitted your application.
Why join 10 chambers?
• Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
• Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow with a fast-expanding company
• Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
• The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, we are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permitPubliceringsdatum2022-11-17Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-11-30Företag
10 Chambers AB Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "Lead Sound Designer". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare 10 Chambers AB
(org.nr 559047-9977), https://careers.10chambers.com/ Ansökan
E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org Jobbnummer
7178758 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.