Siemens Energy AB / Elektronikjobb / Finspång Visa alla elektronikjobb i Finspång
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
➡️ Klicka här för den aktuella platsannonsen "Electrical Engineer" (sökbar t.o.m. 2022-12-14) ⬅️
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Siemens Energy AB i Finspång
eller i hela Sverige
We're looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Gas and Power Division as an Electrical Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
* A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
* Electrical engineering background, with a minimum of 5 Years experience, is required in a similar role (not necessarily in the gas turbine industry).
* Knowledge of gas turbines and their auxiliary system integration is desirable.
* Grid Code experience and compliance with relevant standards and codes.
* Knowledge of the EU Machinery Directive and ATEX and IECEx certification would be an advantage
* Good capabilities in problem solving and analysis / interpretation of engineering data.
As an Electrical Engineer your priorities will be MV AC generators, along with LV ancilliery equipment including Motor Controls Centres, Generator Controls and Protection. The Role will cover Front End engineering, supporting bid managers and proposals and also Contract Engineering of project from the Electrical perspective. The work includes:
* Sizing and detailed specification of items such as AC Generators & Generator control equipment, Motors & Motor Controls Centres, Battery systems.
* Integration of the items listed above into the compact gas turbine driver packages in a variety of applications.
* Detailed design and concurrent working with manufacturing teams to optimise design of Controls Cabinets, package cabling, glanding systems and Site cabling interfaces.
* Support Global Customer Order Engineering groups on the use of the standard.
* Support Global Bid Managers and customer proposals
* Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance instructions and field staff support.
We work in multi-functional teams generating and developing potential solutions to Product Requirement Specifications generated from Sales/Marketing analysis.
There is an expectation of some travel to visit both suppliers and customers.
LET'S TALK ABOUT US
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around EUR29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:www.siemens-energy.com
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click on the link below to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!https://bit.ly/3A5wRtX
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs,
id nr 232381 not later th...
Fixed salarySå ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-10-14Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökanFöretag
Siemens Energy AB Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "232381". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Siemens Energy AB
(org.nr 556606-6048) Arbetsplats
Siemens Energy Jobbnummer
7029347 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.