Digital marketing & photographer for sales Department
Solar Polar ek. för. / Marknadsföringsjobb / Sölvesborg Visa alla marknadsföringsjobb i Sölvesborg
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Solar Polar ek. för. i Sölvesborg
Department: sales & Marketing
• 5+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing and sales
• (Minimum of) 5 years of experience in product sale & Marketing.
• Well experienced in designing themes for selling products.
• Experience executing paid social media campaigns
• Bachelor's degree in Arts or business
• Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe photoshop/Snapseed/Lightroom etc
• Must be able to maintain multiple projects at the same time.
• Full understanding of all social media platforms
• Computer skills, namely Office including excel,
• Technical understanding of solar panel systems and components.
• Previous experience of working with foreign and domestic brands.
• Manage the content that the business posts to social media
• Develop strategies that drive customers to the website
• Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
• Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
• Developing and implementing sales plans, including identifying target clients and creating sales strategies based on their needs
• Identifying potential clients and building relationships with them through phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings
• Establishing pricing for products based on market conditions and competitor pricing
• photography/videography for product or installation process
Solar Polar has an ambition of reaching a diverse customer base and reaching beyond the limits of country borders in selling and installing green technology. All language proficiencies are highly qualifying.
Solar Polar is a cooperatively run installation- and sales- company, with tradition as well as an open mind for the future. We aim to be at the forefront of the development and construction of green energy solutions, locally as well as globally.
We see a future where ecologically sustainable energy is vital to the future of the earth as well as the future of human lives on earth.
You will be working in close cooperation with the installation crews, both for the roof work and the electricians, in documenting the process and results of the solar installations and creating an active image of the values and the special character of the company.
You, as a vital part of Solar Polar, are bringing your creativity and your angles for the common good of the company. You are ambitious and hard working, and never hesitate to carry your part of the collective work. (There is an I in Time, but also a U in the Future.)
You like working independently and value the cooperative gain as much as you value your individual gain. If you have the same interest as us in the green energy of the future, you are the one we are looking for!
Our sales are based on personal contact between you and the customer, where our technical knowledge and our craftsmanship are our best selling points. You will be an expert on the parts and technical solutions that make up our installations, and you will spend time with our installers on the project installations to make sure that you are always updated on the practical issues of the installations.
Your place of work:
You will be based at our Malmö office, with the Skåne/Scania region as your work area. Our visits to the customers are booked week by week, and you are expected to plan your own work schedule.
Salary:.Monthly salary plus provision of sales. Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-12-28
E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Solar Polar ek. för. Körkort
För detta jobb krävs körkort. Arbetsplats
Solar Polar ek för Jobbnummer
7212525 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.