Continuous Integration DevOps Engineer
Volvo Personvagnar AB / Datajobb / Göteborg Visa alla datajobb i Göteborg
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Volvo Personvagnar AB i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we're expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we're on the lookout for new talent.
Software that makes a difference
We are turning big and bold digital visions into reality. By developing our digital ecosystem we are enabling people to live simpler, safer and more sustainable lives. We're seeking curious and creative engineers who want to change the world. One line of high-quality code at a time.
We at SW framework and integration at, Volvo Cars Corporation, is looking for DevOps engineers. The group enable the software flow and quality for Central Base technologies like mode manager and OTA.
What you will do
As a DevOps team member, you will develop an automated process for building and testing software which is constructed at Volvo Cars with model-based design and C/C++ code. We use Zuul together with Git and Gerrit as the basis of our CI tool chain. This automated process will handle all the required steps for creating and delivering a binary file ready to be downloaded to our cars.
You will be a part of a team responsible for deciding the future of our Software production flow with its CI/CD system to support hundreds of developers.
• Develop and maintain an automated process to assure software quality
• Maintain and update current scripts/tools to support an evolving software
• Evaluate and develop new tools to support developers
What you will bring
• Automation scripting with Python and you may also know (Bash, Batch, Groovy, Shell)
• Experience working with continuous integration tools and understanding of software development workflow and processes.
• Experience with continuous integration infrastructure tools (Jenkins, Zuul, and similar)
• Experience working with Git and Gerrit
• Experience in relevant tools and techniques is a plus (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Experience working with Linux/Ubuntu/CentOS
• Prior experience working with C/C++ and able to read the code
• Working in an agile environment with agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Safe etc.
Like to know more?
For questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager, Carol Bigelow at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Kristin Lövgren at Kristin.email@example.com
. You are welcome to register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than 2023-04-10. Please note that applications via email will not be approved.
• #LI-DNI Ersättning
Undefined Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-04-10 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "65091-41464594". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Volvo Personvagnar AB
(org.nr 556074-3089), https://www.volvocars.com/ Körkort
För detta jobb krävs körkort. Arbetsplats
Volvo Car Corporation Kontakt
Carole Bigelow 031000000 Jobbnummer
7592860 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.