Team Manager HR Operations
Foodora AB / Ekonomichefsjobb / Stockholm Visa alla ekonomichefsjobb i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Foodora AB i Stockholm
, Upplands Väsby
eller i hela Sverige
Are you ready to manage and develop an HR operations team supporting a fleet of thousands of people? If you have experience working with operation HR, building and developing efficient routines then the role as Team Manager People Operations in our Logistics team might be the perfect fit for you. Come join the fun!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
• Manage, coach and lead a team of 7 HR admins supporting our rider fleet.
• Be in charge of and develop the operations side of our HR Logistics department that will manage a fleet of up to 10 000 people in 2 years.
• Manage the payroll process for our rider organization together with the performance team.
• Build, develop and maintain compliance of operational HR processes and lead different types of HR projects and process improvement initiatives.
• Potentially build a centralized in house recruitment team.
• Support managers and employees within the organization- You will follow up personnel matters, work with employment law and work environment.
• Own, set up and follow up on KPIs for the HR Operations team.
• Manage, improve and implement existing and potential upcoming HR systems.
• Leadership skills - For you it's a no-brainer to lead by example, your leadership skills will be crucial in this role!
• Prioritization skills - You are able to prioritize what tasks to do when and how when things get busy
• Solution-oriented - You love working in a fast paced environment and paving new ground while remaining realistic to challenges, focusing on ways to reach the end-goal instead of problems
• Independent - You take full ownership for your work by taking your own initiatives and making sure they move forward, forward and forward!
• You have a university degree within HR or similar
• You have a minimum of 2-3 years experience working in service centers, HR operations or similar.
• You have previous experience with personnel responsibility and leadership
• You have experience working with HR-support
• You communicate fluently verbally and in writing in both Swedish and English.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Our selection process is continuous and the ad may close before the recruitment process is completed, if we've moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our recruitment process will include the following:
Psychometric tests via Alva Labs - We use science-based methodology.
Digital HR interview - Let's get to know each other a bit better!
Case interview - Do your magic and meet us face to face.
Reference check - Almost there!
Background check - Final step before we'll become colleagues.
WHO WE ARE
We're foodorians, a driven and happy gang of food lovers eager to create the LMD* service of the future! Our core values help concretize what we're aiming for: We dare, We get it done & We're equally pink. We're people from all backgrounds, with different experiences, opinions and ideas. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success.
Success is fun, but let's be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of sustainability. Since January 2020 we're a carbon neutral business and we hope to lead the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices. Please check out our Instagram, foodorapeople.se (https://instagram.com/foodorapeople.se?igshid=12as2gaeoh57g),
to see what's going on right now.
LMD = Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you'll learn when you start. ;)
• Wellness allowance.
• Employee discount at foodora (woho!).
• Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance and life insurance.
• Great deals at Benify.
• Awesome AW's and (pink) parties.
Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelsePubliceringsdatum2022-09-20Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelseSå ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-02-11Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökanFöretag
Foodora AB Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Foodora AB
(org.nr 559007-5643) Jobbnummer