Tax Manager - Indirect Taxes
Swedbank AB / Controllerjobb / Stockholm Visa alla controllerjobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Swedbank AB i Stockholm
, Upplands Väsby
eller i hela Sverige
Looking for an opportunity to work with Indirect Taxes in the FS Industry?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
• Become part of a truly international organization and work with challenging Indirect Taxes issues in a rapidly developing industry
• Support and advise the organization on matters relating to Indirect Taxes, could be anything from invoicing to projects regarding new products or outsourcing
• Monitor legal developments in the Indirect Taxes area both domestic and international
• Actively attend and participate in lobby work in the FS industry
• Manage contacts with tax authorities in various jurisdictions
• Handle contacts with tax consultants
• Litigate in tax courts
• Digitise processes within the VAT-area where possible
What is needed in this role:
• University degree in law and/or finance
• Minimum of seven years practical VAT experience from an in-house role, the tax administration or tax consultancy work
• Analytical and problem-solving nature with a capacity to get things done
• Ability to work independently but still a team player with good interpersonal skills
• Fluent in Swedish and business English, both verbal and written
• Communicative skills
• Experience of digitise tax processes in the VAT-area (preferred, not obligatory)
What we offer when you join us:
• An open, simple and caring culture.
• Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
• An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
• Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
• Flexible working options.
• Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits (https://www.swedbank.com/work-with-us/compensation-and-benefits.html).
Join our team and...
be part of a professional, dedicated, supportive and well-functioning team. We can promise a developing and demanding Indirect Taxes role in a large and diverse organization with a positive and inclusive atmosphere.
Group Corporate Taxes headed by Lena Swedenborg is part of the CFO Office and has an overall responsibility for corporate income tax, indirect taxes and tax transfer pricing. We are a trusted partner within the Group and are involved in most corporate tax related matters, such as tax reporting and tax controlling, tax risk handling, major M&A and restructuring projects, contacts with tax authorities, regulatory monitoring and work with industry bodies. The VAT area is lead by Anna Eklund.
The Corporate Tax team consists of nine tax professionals in Sweden and four in the Baltic states." Lena Swedenborg, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.10.2023.
Location: Swedbank Head Office, Sundbyberg, Sweden
Recruiting manager: Lena Swedenborg, +46 70 662 33 63
If you want to know more you are welcome to contact Lena or Anna Eklund + 46 70 312 44 78
SACO: Elizabeth Lexander, +46858593043
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 70 372 06 19
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome. Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelse Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-10-15 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Swedbank AB
(org.nr 502017-7753) Arbetsplats
Swedbank Group Kontakt
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där Swedbank AB varit leverantör Jobbnummer
8139629 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.