System Engineer To Alps Alpine
Academic Work Sweden AB / Datajobb / Göteborg Visa alla datajobb i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Academic Work Sweden AB i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige
Do you have a degree in Electrical Engineering and wants to work with automotive products within the cabin area together with the team in Japan? We are looking for a person who have a can-do attitude, who has some knowledge in software development and is eager to develop together with skilled colleagues. Now you have the opportunity to work with high-tech premium products together with engaged colleagues in national and international projects! Welcome with your application!
ALPS Alpine Europe GmbH - Sweden Filial., one of the world's premier manufacturers of electronic components for computer, communications and car electronic equipment and is the industry leading manufacturer of high-performance mobile electronics. ALPS Alpine, founded in 1948, is the only manufacturer specializing in mobile multimedia, an integrated system approach incorporating digital entertainment, security and navigation products for mobile entertainment. On January 1, 2019, ALPS Electric Co., Ltd. and Alpine Electronics, Inc. integrated their businesses and started out afresh as ALPS Alpine Co., Ltd. ALPS Alpine will steadily bring about synergies by drawing on the two companies' advantages in core devices, system design and software development.
The team in Gothenburg, Sweden is growing and are now looking for a System Engineer who will work with the application engineering team, which manages automotive products in the cabin area.
ALPS Alpine offers you:
• To become a vital part of an inspired and supporting team at an international company practicing collegial spirit and teamwork
• Vertical and lateral growth within the organization for excelling employees
• Introduction program and trainings alongside mentorship to provide the best conditions for your career within the company
As a System Engineer you will be working with products in the cabin area, typically an input devide with a human-machine-interface, such as multimedia control and steering wheel switch. The system engineer will manage customer specified software functionality and electrical interface specifications. You will be a part of a team consisting of a project leader, mechanical engineer and you as a system engineer. The team acts as the interface towards the customer for the ongoing development projects, as well during the promotion phase of new products and concepts. Furthermore the team acts as the commercial and engineering link between customer and design center in Japan, with participation in detail electrial design issues and software requirement refinement. Besides that, you will also:
• Review product requirment documents, both within software and hardware, and clarify them together with the customer, to ensure the Asian design center receives the requirments properly
• Act as a support and guide the Asian design engineers towards the most cost efficient solutions, which meets the expected performance
• Join regular product design reviews with customer to ensure that our technical solution meeting expectations
• Deliver prototype parts during the development and further review the product performance together with the customer, to be able to deliver feedback to the design engineers
• Act as a support to the quality team with electronic and software competence
• Be a part of the demonstration of prototype designs and manufacturings during the promotion phase
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
You are professional in the way you work and communicate, with willingness to take full ownership in solving issues and show perseverance in the resolution. You have a can-do attitude and naturally takes own initiatives, with a innovative mindset. We belive that the ideal candidate to ALPS Alpine have a strong drive forward and is eager to learn and develop in the role and within the company. Being a team player is something that describes you as a person.
• Degree in Electrical engineering
• Knowledge in software development and have understandment in C language and embedded real-time systems
• Meritorious if you have a interest in making principal prototypes using 3D-printers and CNC-machines, as well as electric circuit designs and routing softwares
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Driver's license (B)
• Start: According to agreement
• Contract: Full time - Recruitment
• Location: Västra Frölunda, Gothenburg
• Contact information:firstname.lastname@example.org
. This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and all questions regarding the position are handled byAcademic Work.
• Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
For more information about ALPS Alpine - clickhere ! Ersättning
Enligt avtal Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-04-18 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "15091101". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Academic Work Sweden AB
(org.nr 556559-5450), http://www.academicwork.se Arbetsplats
Academic Work Jobbnummer