System Architect for Checkout Area
Verisure Sverige AB / Datajobb / Malmö Visa alla datajobb i Malmö
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
➡️ Klicka här för den senare publicerade platsannonsen "System Architect for Checkout Area" (publicerad 2023-05-02) ⬅️
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Verisure Sverige AB i Malmö
eller i hela Sverige
Do you want to be part of developing Verisure's digital future and want to join a company where innovation and technology are at the heart of its solutions? Great, because right now we are looking for a collaborative System Architect for our Checkout Area team in Malmö.
About the role
In this role you will have the opportunity to design, develop and add customer value as part of a new thinking and empowered DevOps team. The work will be done alongside the Product Owner with the aim of transforming our vision into a high-level architectural design for our products covering Digital Documents, Payment Solutions and Billing integrations. As one of our Agile lead roles you will also be guiding other developers in the team and collaborating with architects in other teams.
As the System Architect you will be responsible for:
* Leading the work of our architecture designs for our services in collaborating with the Product Owner and Architect Forum
* Contributing to the development of our solution and system architecture principles
* Ensuring the architectural design is compliant with Verisure architecture principles and best practices
* Staying tuned on industry trends and actively investigating if relevant to our team and company
To enjoy and excel as a System Architect at Verisure, we believe you need to be self-driven and proactive with a high ability to achieve results. You are also a social, communicative and adaptive person who works well in a creative environment. You have experience in leading others and you are great at cooperating with other team architects.
We would like you to have:
* Previous experience working with the architecture of software systems and applications
* Several years of experience in working with Java, Spring Boot, Microservices and Kubernetes
* An understanding of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and the iterative way of working
It would be great (but not mandatory) if you also have:
* Experience in various standards for IT architecture
* Experience working with cloud solutions (Azure, AWS)
* Experience in UX usability
* Experience in the latest trends concerning IT Security
You care about people and you have a passion to share knowledge and learnings with others. You also have a relevant education from the university, college or vocational university and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Are we a perfect match for each other?
At Verisure we are building a high-performance organization by investing in our people. We offer great opportunities for personal development in an environment characterized by humbleness & knowledge sharing and to enhance the on-the-job training we have a training budget to ensure personal growth. Our bright and open office space is just a 5-minute walk from the Central Station in Malmö, easily accessible and in a fantastic location.
Interested in learning more about us? Get inspired by our colleag... Ersättning
SALARY Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-04-21 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "r2022100423". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Verisure Sverige AB
(org.nr 556153-2176) Arbetsplats
Verisure Innovation AB Jobbnummer
7574980 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.