Staff / Senior Unity Engineer - Unannounced Project
Ringtail Interactive AB / Datajobb / Stockholm Visa alla datajobb i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Ringtail Interactive AB i Stockholm
Who are we?
Have you ever wanted to build something that helps others create and explore? Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help players share their creative ideas, dreams, and visions with millions of other players at the same time? Right now, we're searching for a Staff or Senior Unity Engineer to join the team doing exactly that! We're building what we genuinely believe is the future of creative gaming, giving the players a plethora of design tools to create games, experiences, and more. Once creators are happy with what they're building, they can share it with others, securely, knowing full well their creation is safe and more importantly - theirs.
With groundbreaking technologies available to you as a part of Ringtail, this team is unique. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you've read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Unity Engineer to drive technical quality, performance, and scalability of our games through both leadership and execution. You will be working closely alongside other developers on different core gaming experiences, and the work that both you and your team deliver will be highly visible to our players worldwide.
Your day-to-day as a Staff / Senior Unity Engineer
• Designing, prototyping and implementing game systems and features
• Developing and maintaining client and game server components for a highly scalable multiplayer game
• Optimizing the game to run efficiently on both Mobile and PC
• Implementing and optimizing the development pipeline and toolchain to facilitate quick and easy iteration
• Integrating third party services and plugins (for features such as IAP, chat services, analytics, crash reporting etc)
• Being involved in the coding, identification and resolution of issues, and the compilation of development documentation
• Working with server developers for seamless backend integration
• Participating in the training and mentoring of other developers
• Full proficiency in Unity 3D and all its core components
• Expertise in C#/.Net (C# 9/10 and .Net 5/6 preferred)
• Ability to quickly grasp the "full picture"
• Excellent structure (such as clean code practices, deep knowledge of software architecture, consistency in all deliverables)
• Profound comprehension of making Sandbox games
• Embracing disposition towards external input (such as valuing feedback and open communication)
• Proactive learning and keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies
• Ability to be autonomous (such as taking ownership of your own tasks, seeing possible improvements in the "big picture")
Good to have
• Experience in native development (such as iOS/Android)
• Experience creating Client/Server applications in C#
• Experience working in larger sized engineering teams
• 8 or more years of experience working as a Software Engineer
• Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
• Good interpersonal and team-work skills
• Open to feedback
• Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
About Ringtail Interactive
At Ringtail Interactive, we are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small but fast-growing development team. We currently have three different departments working on a variety of projects; from a high-quality game platform for creators of all kinds, to a top-secret, cutting edge game development tool that we believe will change the industry forever, and more.
The company is made up of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world united by a passion for games. As we continue to build the core of the team, we will be taking big next steps on defining the future development of our projects, and all of our employees will get the opportunity to have an impact on the products we show to the world. Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelse Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2024-05-09 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Ringtail Interactive AB
(org.nr 556989-5906), https://ringtailinteractive.com/ Arbetsplats
Ringtail Interactive Kontakt
Preeti Yadav email@example.com 0721673794 Jobbnummer