Senior Occupational Health Specialist
AstraZeneca AB / Administratörsjobb / Göteborg Visa alla administratörsjobb i Göteborg
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos AstraZeneca AB i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige
Are you passionate about Organisational Health matters? Do you have the experience and the drive to make a difference in a company that puts patients first? If so, AstraZeneca might be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for a Senior Occupational Health Specialist to join our dynamic Biopharmaceuticals R&D team. As a key member of the AstraZeneca Gothenburg Safety, Health, Environmental (SHE) team, you will be the Organisational Health Senior Matter Expert in the area of Health & Wellbeing.
What you will do:
Focus support areas to our line managers will be strategic support during organisational changes, resolutions of sensitive issues in teams, analysis and development proposal for building robust working teams grounded on mutual trust, excellent team dialogues, priority and focus. You will strongly contribute to establish sustainable work life balance strategies for our employees.
Your role will involve administering health management & wellbeing programs for the AstraZeneca Gothenburg (AZ GOT) organization, providing health education programs, and applying extensive technical expertise to develop solutions to complex organisational health related matters. You will guide the successful completion of major health & wellbeing programs and targets, analyze data to drive benefit to the health & wellbeing business at our site.
The role holder will develop and maintain strong cooperation with Key Stakeholders, HR, Global and Local Senior Leaders, Global and local SHE networks, line managers, occupational health care providers and relevant stakeholders within the AZ GOT workforce.
In this role, you will also provide strategic support during organisational changes, resolutions of sensitive issues in teams, and contribute to establishing sustainable work-life balance strategies for our employees.
• Msc's degree or equivalent, with several years' experience in organisational health area/HR, SHE or equivalent experience
• Proven strong experience in supporting and coaching line managers in how to manage sensitive situations and difficult conversations
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Well known with the Swedish legislation within work environment
• Deep understanding of demands in multinational companies - Ability to interact with people at different levels in the global AZ organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluent in Swedish and English language
• Excellent skills in stakeholder management
• Previous experience of working in the Pharmaceutical/GxP and/or Health Care industry
• Good understanding of Procurement and financial processes
• Leadership experience
• Working in multicultural matrix organization
• Experience in working in a global enterprise supporting non-Swedish line managers in Swedish processes
• Experience in health economics area
At AstraZeneca, we 're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work, where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and fuel your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
Our spectacular campus in Gothenburg is one of AstraZeneca's three strategic science centers. The site is home to about 3000 employees from more than 50 different nationalities. And the site itself has been designed with collaboration in mind. From the Coffee Lab to exercise areas, we've built a series of environments where innovation can happen.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, such as extra paid Holiday, Private Medical Benefit, on-site Work Out and much, much more.
Ready to make a difference? Apply now to join our team!
We welcome your application, no later than 28th February. Ersättning
Not Specified Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2024-02-27 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "R-191619". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Astrazeneca AB
(org.nr 556011-7482) Arbetsplats
AstraZeneca email@example.com Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där AstraZeneca AB varit leverantör Jobbnummer
8466731 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.