Senior ML/AI Engineer
BrightBid AB / Datajobb / Stockholm Visa alla datajobb i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos BrightBid AB i Stockholm
BrightBid is a rapidly growing AdTech company using the best of AI and human expertise to create Google Ads recommendations for businesses and help drive customer acquisition. Combined with BrightBid's marketing and sales expertise, its AI- and human-led offering enables companies to compete, seeing at least a 35% increase in results on average. Founded in 2020, BrightBid is well in the top 10% of the fastest growing SaaS companies globally, and has achieved over 500,000 conversions for its 400+ customers.
We are now looking for a Senior ML/AI Engineer to join our team in Stockholm within the Data & AI team.
As a Senior ML/AI Engineer at BrightBid, you will play a pivotal role in developing advanced algorithms and models to enhance and automate our platform further.
• Design and implement ML algorithms to optimize ad targeting, bidding strategies, performance prediction.
• Become a key contributor and tech lead for our Generative AI solutions in order to empower our Ad platform with powerful and relevant text automations at scale.
• Lead the deployment of your models into production, ensuring scalability, reliability, and performance.
• Conduct A/B testing and experimentation to validate the effectiveness of your models within relevant statistical frameworks.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Engineers, and Product Managers, to integrate our AI solutions seamlessly into our platform.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and innovations in ML and Generative AI, ensuring BrightBid remains at the forefront of AI technologies.
What we are looking for:
In addition to an appetite to work with the above responsibilities, the ideal candidate will have a successful track record within at least some of the following areas:
• 4+ years in developing and deploying ML models in a production environment [required]
• Good knowledge of software development practices such as versioning, CI/CD, etc. [required]
• Proficiency with Python and standard ML libraries, algorithms and frameworks (Scikit-learn, PyTorch/Tensorflow).
• Large Language Models (OpenAI's GPT, LLaMA or other open-source or fine-tuned models) used at scale in a production environment.
• Collaborative work in a fast-paced startup environment, contributing to a positive and innovative team culture.
• AdTech, real-time bidding, or e-commerce companies.
• A fast-paced company with a yearly growth of 400% since its foundation.
• We are open in 4 different markets: Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and London.
• Wellness allowance.
• All the tools you need to succeed in this role, Macbooks, monitors and more if necessary!
• Hybrid working place.
• Afterworks and kickoffs with the team.
• Free breakfast at the office.
• A fantastic team with high energy! Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelse Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2024-05-09 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare BrightBid AB
(org.nr 559250-7957) Arbetsplats
Michael Cohen firstname.lastname@example.org Jobbnummer