Senior Landing Gear Systems Engineer - Control Systems
Heart Aerospace AB / Flygteknikerjobb / Göteborg Visa alla flygteknikerjobb i Göteborg
, Kungälv Visa alla jobb hos Heart Aerospace AB i Göteborg
About Heart Aerospace
Heart Aerospace's mission is to create the fastest, most affordable, and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Our goal is to serve the market in every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. The ES-19 is a fully electric aircraft, and our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2026.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located at Säve Airport in Gothenburg, Sweden. Relocation assistance can be provided. At Heart you'll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our small, fast-moving team who are developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We're in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
We are seeking a Senior Engineer for the design and development of the systems required for the aircraft landing gear. The systems comprise of the Extension/Retraction System, Steering System, Braking Systems, and the Door Indication System.
This position will report to the Head of Mechanical Systems and the daily work will be led by the Section Lead for Landing Gear Systems.
As an all-electric aircraft, the landing gear systems will be electrically controlled and electrically powered, requiring an innovative approach to the system design. This will be a broad role covering design, analysis, and testing.
Qualifications & Experience
- M.Sc/M.Eng, or equivalent, in Aerospace/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering subject.
- Minimum 10 years experience with design, development, and certification of aircraft landing gear systems for EASA/FAA Part 25 aircraft.
- Understanding and experience of requirements based design and engineering processes.
- Working knowledge of systems engineering principles for safety critical systems (SAE ARP 4754/4761).
- Working knowledge of Airborne Electronic Hardware and Software development assurance processes (RTCA DO-178 & 254).
- Experience with developing design concepts and architectures for landing gear control systems and performing trade-off studies.
- Knowledgeable on the use of engineering simulation/modelling tools, such as MATLAB, as part of systems development.
- Practical experience with systems equipment qualification activities (RTCA DO-160).
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams for systems integration and installation.
- Development and certification testing including rig tests, and aircraft ground/flight tests.
- Experience of working with systems suppliers including evaluation, selection, and technical management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Eagerness to work with others in an integrated team.
- Passion for aircraft and Heart's mission.
The ideal candidate would have
- Passion for the Heart Aerospace mission and involvement with aircraft development.
- Experience working in an aerospace start-up environment.
- Relish challenge and working in a dynamic environment.
- Aptitude for creative thinking and problem solving.
At Heart Aerospace, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose. We are growing and there will be plenty of opportunities for development and taking on other responsibilities.
Heart is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working at Heart Aerospace is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world more accessible and sustainable.
Heltid Tillsvidare Publiceringsdatum
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-12-25Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Heart Aerospace AB Jobbnummer