Senior Data Engineer experience in the banking sector, Stockholm
Shaya Solutions AB / Elektronikjobb / Stockholm Visa alla elektronikjobb i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Shaya Solutions AB i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige
About the assignment:
• Location: Stockholm
• Duration: 12 months
• Start: TBD
Apply: as soon as possible
• Extent: 100%
• Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The clients is looking for a Senior data engineer that has a genuine interest in building powerful data pipelines and is passionate about clean code. You together with the team will take an end-2-end responsibility for our cross-platform for product master data. The data published by Master Data Platform is used by the bank's internal users for example: Pension & Insurance, FICC & Equities, Trading, Mortgage Loan, Private Loan, AML & holding Control and many more.
Develop powerful data pipelines that efficiently process large volumes of product master data, by participating in all the phases of development i.e. implementation architecture, requirement collection, coding & testing etc. (ETL)
Enable product- and product arrangement workflows that expose performant query interfaces and offer easy-to-use integration hooks.
Build features to tune processing pipeline and indexing depending on needs and workloads.
Build solutions by using TDD and code reviews.
Encourage innovation and love working with modern and agile ways of working.
Help in formulating the implementation roadmap that meets the solution architecture.
Ability to take initiative and ownership in a fast-paced environment.
Drive change and is used to work independently, in a group and taking own initiatives.
Mandatory competence and experience:
• Relevant degree and industry experience in building complex data pipeline.
• Have some experience from DevOps maturity models and CI/CD.
• Experience with data processing frameworks (Kafka, IBM MQ etc)
• Experience with different data lakes or warehouses
• Experience with containerization and other modern software development paradigms
• Previous experience in the financial industry is an advantage
• Can act as a mentor
• Have great communication skills
How to proceed with the process
• Apply for the assignment through this ad.
• State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
• Upload your CV in word format.
• We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
• The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called for an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm-based consultancy and competence firm with a focus on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer/consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks! Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelse Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-01-30 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Shaya Solutions AB
(org.nr 559058-6649) Jobbnummer