Security Operations Center Analyst
Epiroc Rock Drills AB / Datajobb / Örebro Visa alla datajobb i Örebro
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
, Nora Visa alla jobb hos Epiroc Rock Drills AB i Örebro
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With
cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction
equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm,
Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Join our team
At Epiroc we take cybersecurity seriously - join us on an exciting journey!
The Epiroc vision is "Dare to think new". It means that we challenge our way of working, thinking, and acting to find new and sustainable solutions in a rapidly changing world. We see possibilities and dare to question the status quo. Epiroc 's mission is to drive the productivity and sustainability transformation in our industry.
Together with customers and business partners, we develop safe and sustainable products and solutions that increase productivity and lower costs. Automation, electrification and digitalization are in focus in our innovation work. Cybersecurity - including both Information and IT Security - is an essential element, always present in execution of our mission and innovation efforts.
The mission for our Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysts are to act as watch dogs and security advisors; to both keep an eye out for attacks in progress AND to figure out ways to beef up defenses to prevent, mitigate and minimize business impact from future cyberattacks.
In this role you will report to our Global IT Security Manager and will also work closely with the Information Security team.
Some of the responsibilities you will have as a SOC Analyst:
* Implement and efficiently manage a broad suite of security tools
* Investigate suspicious activities, contain and prevent them from spreading
* Reduce downtime and facilitate handover to redundancy to enable business continuity
* Providing pro-active security services to the rest of the organization
* Design and generate audit and compliance reports
* Onboarding of new technologies, installing them and training team members
* Improve our threat intelligence by performing threat hunting and threat intelligence gathering
* Working on long term key cybersecurity initiatives
* Actively and frequently engage in cooperation with our Managed Security Service Partner
For this role we are looking for someone with knowledge and experience of:
* Network Defend - the ability to defend the network. Tasks include monitoring, discovering, and analyzing possible threats via network traffic.
* Ethical hacking - must know how to detect threats and report vulnerabilities in a manner that ensures the organization remains protected from attacks and know how to perform penetration testing for systems, web applications, and networks to find vulnerabilities.
* Incident response - must be able to manage several effects of breaches in a manner that reduces the impact of breaches and to provide recommendations that can help prevent future security breaches.
* Understand and operate - must be familiar with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) and Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) tools
* Computer forensics - must be familiar with computer forensic techniques for the SOC to collect, analyze and report security data and malicious software that can serve as possible forensic evidence.
* Scripting language - must have some experience of writing scripts.
* Technical documentation - must have experience in, summarizing and providing technical information.
* Communication skills - must have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English.
As for your personal skills we are looking for someone who is goal orientated, fast learner and eager to learn along the way. You are able to adopt new technologies and tools when needed, open-minded to enjoy intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing.
You have an analytical and structured approach to problem solving, empathic with a respectful attitude towards others, and not afraid asking questions and dare to develop yourself and others by welcoming new ways of thinking.
Life at Epiroc
By joining our team, you can expect an atmosphere of creativity, innovation, and workplace diversity. You will be a part of a group of skilled, dedicated, and helpful colleagues who live by our core values: Collaboration, Commitment, and Innovation. We work in a global environment with over 113 different nationalities!
In addition to the fact that we have a culture that is characterized by development combined with having a good balance between work and leisure, there are some things that makes us a little extra proud to work at Epiroc:
* Global career opportunities
* Epiroc University, for your own competence development
* Community involvement
* Benefits package, which amongst other things include flexible working hours and bonus.
Location and travel
This position can be placed in one of our Regional IT hubs in Garland, Johannesburg, Bangalore, Nanjing or Perth.
40h/v Permanent Publiceringsdatum
Undefined Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-05-31Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Epiroc Rock Drills AB Jobbnummer
6646408 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat. Sökord