Sales Engineering & Product Strategy Specialist
Heart Aerospace AB / Flygteknikerjobb / Göteborg Visa alla flygteknikerjobb i Göteborg
, Kungälv Visa alla jobb hos Heart Aerospace AB i Göteborg
About Heart Aerospace
Heart's mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Our goal is to serve the market in every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. The ES-19 is a fully electric aircraft, and our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2026.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located at Säve Airport in Gothenburg, Sweden. Relocation assistance can be provided. At Heart you'll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our small, fast moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We're in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
The Marketing department of Heart Aerospace is looking to add a Sales Engineering & Product Strategy Specialist to its growing team. In this role, you will support sales and marketing activities of Heart Aerospace products by preparing and presenting technical sales material, aircraft performance and economic analysis to potential airline clients. You may also develop market analysis and competitive studies to promote our products.
On the product strategy side of the role, you will participate in the process of identifying market expectations and transforming them in requirements for the development or evolution of Heart Aerospace products. You will have a broad interface with various company departments, including engineering, programs, procurement, finance and customer support.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate degree in aerospace, aeronautical, or similar discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the aerospace or airline industry, on sales engineering, technical product marketing, airline fleet planning, flight operations engineering, aircraft performance, product development, or related roles.
- Comprehensive knowledge on using Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Eagerness to work with others.
- Passion for aircraft and Heart's mission.
The ideal candidate would have
- Proven experience in sales and marketing within the aerospace industry.
- Understanding of strategic and business planning processes.
- Experience in developing compelling presentations that are aesthetically attractive.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Comfortable with working in a start-up with high tempo in an international environment.
At Heart Aerospace, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose. We are growing and there will be plenty of opportunities for development and taking on other responsibilities.
Heart is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working at Heart Aerospace is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world more accessible and sustainable.
Heltid Tillsvidare Publiceringsdatum
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-12-27Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Heart Aerospace AB Jobbnummer