Recruitment Assistant, Student Worker
Siemens AB / Administratörsjobb / Stockholm Visa alla administratörsjobb i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Siemens AB i Stockholm
, Upplands Väsby
eller i hela Sverige
At Siemens we are creating a world that we are proud to hand over to the next generation. For us this is more than a job, it 's the opportunity of a lifetime and our shared passion. Join us and create a better tomorrow!
About the role
We are looking for highly motivated students to join our Siemens in-house Talent Acquisition Team. You will be part of Siemens P&O department where we are a team of 15 wonderful colleagues and according to ourselves, have the world's most enjoyable job! At Siemens Talent Acquisition we work daily to support the managers and we run the entire recruitment process from start to finish. We encourage an innovative way of thinking, adaptability and creativity and we are continuously looking for smarter ways of working and new ways to find the best talents. As a recruitment assistant, you will, among other things, write and publish advertisements, read applications impartially, carry out telephone interviews, check references and handle employment administration.
Who are you?
You have a can-do attitude and even if you cannot solve every problem, you always give everything to tackle the challenges you face. Your communication skills, in speech and writing, are very good and you have a professional and trust-inspiring way of expressing yourself. As a person, you are confident and independent, take great responsibility for your tasks and drive your own work forward. You are fast and efficient with a habit of administrative work. We work with both managers and colleagues in the recruitment team who are scattered across the country, which places great emphasis on you being good at communicating and giving feedback.
* As part of Siemens Talent Acquisition team, you will share our responsibility for the candidate experience when applying for a job at Siemens.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with Hiring Managers, serving as their primary point of contact.
* Manage you own obligation as well as supporting your team in various tasks.
* Identify opportunities for finding and recruiting new talents for Siemens.
* To work closely and collaborate with other HR departments to provide the best experience for both candidates and Hiring Managers.
* To follow and be up to date with Siemens employment practices and hiring regulations.
* You have an ongoing university education with at least one year left until graduation.
* You can work 10-16 h/v.
* Fluent in Swedish and English is required.
* Experience working with recruitment, HR or personnel administration.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships.
What we offer
We offer competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team. We celebrate the fearlessness to think differently and to break new ground with individual development opportunities. We offer flexible ways of working to encourage a work-life balance.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply already today
We will be interviewing continuously. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. For questions about the position, please contact Hiring Manager; Heléne Stigsson at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
and for questions regarding the recruitment process contact Talent Acquisition Partner Erik Ekholm at e-mail: email@example.com
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity: climate change, secure power, urbanization, and an aging population. With cooperation of more than 300,000 people and presence in more than 200 countries, we make a truly global impact. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better. We have a lofty goal in sustainability, to become climate neutral by 2030.
Read more and join our family: www.siemens.com
Our people make it happen.
To read more about the life at Siemens follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram
#LI-HS2 #LI-HYBRID Ersättning
Comission only Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-04-06 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "362246". Omfattning
Detta är ett deltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Siemens AB
(org.nr 556003-2921) Arbetsplats