R&D Project Manager to Randstad Engineering
Randstad AB / Maskiningenjörsjobb / Finspång Visa alla maskiningenjörsjobb i Finspång
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Randstad AB i Finspång
eller i hela Sverige
In order to further strengthen our clients ability to provide state of art project management and drive improvement of utilized product development framework, we at Randstad Engineering are now looking for a R&D Project Manager. Are you driven and solution oriented? Don't hesitate to apply!
Randstad Engineering is specialized in competences within engineering. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Your responsibilities, as an R&D Project Manager, usually covers:
• Full PM responsibilities as cost, time, quality and scope
• Coordinating multi-disciplinary project management tasks with resources and contacts within the whole company.
• Project cost forecasting
• Project resource management
• Project Risk management
• Create and maintain project plans (time, milestones, resources and cost) in MS Project enterprise
• Task execution management support: Scrum, operational meetings, etc.
• Project reporting (project milestones, etc.) and project financial management support
We think that you,
• Have a very driving and target oriented personality with good analytical capabilities
• Are used to deliver according to a defined time schedule and have a clear customer focus
• Have minimum, a bachelor degree (Science)
• Are solution oriented and have good networking skills
• Are structured and capable of dealing with a high tempo environment
• Have MS Project experience
• Have minimum of 3 years professional PM related experience
Special requirements for this position,
1.) Gas Turbine R&D experience (core and package).
2.) Project portfolio management
3.) Design To Cost (DTC)
Last day to apply 2022-10-25, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Josefine Ekeflod, junior talent manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. By combining our passion for people with the power of today's technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.
Full time PermanentPubliceringsdatum2022-09-23Ersättning
MonthlySå ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-10-25Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökanFöretag
Randstad AB Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "201408867". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Randstad AB
(org.nr 556242-1718) Arbetsplats
Josefine Ekeflod email@example.com Jobbnummer
7011121 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.