Project manager Product development
Alfa Laval Technologies AB / Maskiningenjörsjobb / Botkyrka Visa alla maskiningenjörsjobb i Botkyrka
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
, Huddinge Visa alla jobb hos Alfa Laval Technologies AB i Botkyrka
Engineering & Supply, Business Unit High Speed separators is responsible for executing customer projects for Brewery, Beverage, Edible Oil, Biopharm & Industrial Fermentation and Ethanol, Starch & Sugar, and Dairy.
Engineering & Supply is an organization that standardizes, maintains, and delivers HSS systems that ensure optimization of each customers separation and that meet customer demands.
To succeed in the role, you have the ability to create participation and commitment.
About the job
We are developing our portfolio of HSS standard range and need an additional member to our project execution team. As a Project Manager towards product development, you will be responsible for driving the development projects needed to achieve a competitive HSS portfolio. Depending on the candidate, the position might also offer the possibility to contribute to standardization of a new product range. However, the main responsibility will be project execution.
Your main tasks:
* Project management in product standardization and product maintenance.
* Cross functional coordination between units.
* Achieve defined goals with high quality according to schedule
* Motivate and drive project team
What you know
* You hold a degree in Engineering or Science at university level.
* Proven experience from project management and product development.
* You are good at managing inter-personal relationship combining good technical skills with good management skills
* Your work approach is constructive, structured and systematic
* You keep a strong perspective and focus on solutions.
What's in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval's future success. As we are striving for inclusion and diversity, we welcome female applicants.
For more information, please contact
Jenny Wettergren, Project Office Manager, Engineering & Supply, +46 8 530 650 00
Francisco Garcia, Akademikerföreningen, +46 733 995 684
Bruno Smolic, Unionen, +46 708 525 217
We look forward receiving your application at our website, www.alfalaval.com/career/
Interviews will be held continuously.
FULLTIME PERMANENT Publiceringsdatum
SALARY Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-02-08Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Alfa Laval Technologies AB Jobbnummer
6283596 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat. Sökord