Project document controler
Academic Work Sweden AB / Administratörsjobb / Västerås Visa alla administratörsjobb i Västerås
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Academic Work Sweden AB i Västerås
eller i hela Sverige
Our client, who is a big tech company in Västerås, has an exciting job offer for you who wants to work in an technical enviroment with administrative tasks. We are looking for a Project document controller with great service skills.
In this role were looking for a candidate that is able to handle different document systems, internal, with customer, and with suppliers.
You are offered
• Being a part of and work at a big and attractive company
• As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future
• Administrate and checks documentation in projects related primarily to technical matters in document management systems. Review documents towards requirements and interacts with the engineering functions that have generated the documents.
• Distribute and store accurately and timely customer and supplier documents for projects, as per the company's/project's procedures and ensuring effective version control and status tracking.
• Managing documentation to ensure proper version control in the document management system.
• Ensures that documentation is maintained in compliance with the company's or project's procedures, including format, receipt, registration, number, filing, recovery and the issue of documents.
• Assists in the preparation of the project document list, periodically updates and issues the document list as well as preparing and updating progress reports as per the schedule.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
• 0-3 years of work experience within relevant field, bachelor's degree or higher is advantageous.
• Skills to work efficiently in computer environment, preferably previous experience of any document management or database tool.
• Fluency in English language
As a person you are
• Service minded
• Able to handle complex situations.
• Proficient in English since there are a lot of interaction with overall document control abroad.
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Full time, 6 months with a chance of extension
• Location: Västerås
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
You will get more information abour our client if later in the process. Ersättning
Enligt avtal Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-04-14 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "15090842". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Academic Work Sweden AB
(org.nr 556559-5450), http://www.academicwork.se Arbetsplats
Academic Work Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där Academic Work Sweden AB varit leverantör Jobbnummer
7543710 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.