Product Technical Support Expert
Experis AB / Gruv- och metallurgijobb / Sala Visa alla gruv- och metallurgijobb i Sala
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Experis AB i Sala
eller i hela Sverige
We are seeking a Product Technical Support Expert to join our global Filters Technical Support team. We are offering you a challenging and rewarding role in one of the most profitable business lines with truly industry-leading technologies and services.
You will be responsible for managing technical support requests in filtration-technologies, focusing primarily on Filter Presses, which involves providing technical expertise and exceptional customer support. Your role plays a crucial part in ensuring the smooth operation of filtration equipment, which will contribute to positively impacting the operations of our clients.
This position is mainly located in Sala, Sweden, but for the right candidate, we are happy to offer flexible working arrangements, including hybrid options. However, the role involves traveling to various locations worldwide, estimated to be approximately one trip per month. You will report to the Technical Support Manager for Filter Presses, SVS Beneficiation & Dewatering, Thomas Davidsson, based in Sala, Sweden.
Team you belong to
You will join a team of niche experts dedicated to providing top-notch technical support in filtration technologies. We are passionate about delivering high-value solutions and strive to enhance filtration processes for our clients. Currently, we are working on various projects and daily tasks related to maintaining and improving filtration equipment. Our projects and tasks include collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, such as sales teams and valued customers. Our team culture centers around collaboration, innovation, and a commitment to excellence. Team members are located in various locations, ensuring a global perspective.
What you'll do
As a Product Technical Support Expert, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Manage technical support requests for filtration technologies, with a primary focus on Filter Presses, as part of a global team.
* Provide exceptional customer support for filtration equipment, including on-site assistance when needed.
* Offer input and feedback for product development and continuous improvement activities.
* Support sales efforts by providing technical expertise in select cases.
* Contribute to the development of technical training resources and plans in collaboration with stakeholders.
* Handle technical claims and warranty requests with high expertise.
* Assist in creating and maintaining technical documentation, including manuals, spare part catalogues, and maintenance instructions, while managing a technology knowledge database.
* Developing and maintaining Service workbooks for Metso VPA Filters product portfolio.
Who you are
Your competence is important to us but also your personality. This role is suitable for you with:
* Deep knowledge and understanding of filtration equipment and processes.
* Several years of relevant industry experience. Degree within Engineering or other relevant field is seen as an asset.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficiency in spoken and written English. Swedish language skills are favored.
* A service-minded attitude with a strong customer focus and a lot of "can-do"- attitude,
* Accountability and strong problem-solving skills.
* The ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and deadlines.
* Willingness to travel locally and internationally to some extent.
What's in it for you
* An inspiring purpose - Enabling sustainable modern life. Minerals and metals are the backbone of essential functions in the modern world. However, there's a pressing need for more sustainable solutions to collect and process them. At Metso, you get to be part of transforming the industry and making a positive change.
* Wellbeing and safety - Benefit from occupational healthcare, bicycle benefits, and engagement surveys.
* Hybrid working possibilities - While we are big advocates of meeting and collaborating in person, we believe in fostering a flexible work environment.
* A thriving culture - We are committed to developing an inclusive culture that enables everyone to do their best and reach their full potential. A culture that is courageous, compelling, and caring, and unites our people to build a sustainable future together.
* Extensive learning opportunities - Ongoing growth dialogues, internal mobility, mentoring programs, education assistance, ambitious projects, and global opportunities.
* Worldwide support - Leverage our network of peers across the world, offering valuable assistance. We get things done together, through open and honest communication.
Get in touch
Want to rise above the possible with us? Click 'Apply now' to leave your application.
This recruitment process is a collaboration between Metso and Jefferson Wells, ManpowerGroup. For additional information, please contact recruitment consultant Anna Edén email@example.com
or at +46 21-151214.
Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period and the positions will be filled as soon as the suitable person is found.
Did not meet all the requirements? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you're excited about this role, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the requirements. You may be the right candidate for the role.
More about Metsohttps://www.metso.com/ Ersättning
Not Specified Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-11-27 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "6a7db021-b48d-". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Experis AB
(org.nr 556855-1104) Arbetsplats
Anna Edén +46021-151214 Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där Experis AB varit leverantör Jobbnummer
8253911 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.