Addilon Professionals AB / Maskiningenjörsjobb / Stockholm Visa alla maskiningenjörsjobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Addilon Professionals AB i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige
On behalf of the client, we are looking for you who have the right qualifications, experience and personality for this assignment.Asignment
We are looking for a person with knowledge and practical experience from requirements work in product development projects. Experience from Vehicle Industry embedded systems development is meritous but not a must. If you have a history from similar work in other industries such as train, aviation, medical etc. your experience and knowledge can be of high value to us and we welcome you.
As a Product Owner for Requirement Management System (RMS), you are responsible for balancing the organizational and strategical needs towards the RMS methods and tool. This includes setting the priorities for the different teams part of developing RMS. RMS currently consists of three different teams, one working with method development for requirements and general coordination of RMS, one working on development and implementation in the Polarion-RMS tool and one team that concists of requirement coaches helping the projects out.
When developing methods for requirement work you will be a part of developing our Requirement Management System which enables both requirement method, processes and tools.
Example of work tasks:
• Analyse stakeholder needs, prioritize and break them down to concrete work packages that can be assigned to the different teams within RMS.
• Typical stakeholders to RMS are product development (PD) projects and regulation & standards owners.
• Contribute to the development of digitalization initiatives by making RMS an important piece of the puzzle that enables a digitalized toolchain. This includes close collaboration with Product Owners responsible for other parts of the method & toolchain
• Establish a set of requirements on our requirements tool in order to ensure a sustainable and maintainable requirements tool. Also, you will be responsible for ensuring that the RMS tool fulfils our own requirements.
• Continuously develop our requirements methods and process
We are looking for you who have/are:
• at least X years of work experience in the classified area
• fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
• high IT maturity and experienced user in Office 365
• Experienced in creating requirements for embedded systems.
• Ability to see the whole picture and how different parts within the Requirements Engineering domain.
• See the importance of getting things right and working meticulously with details.
• Solving complicated and complex matters are part of your background, preferably from safety-critical system development.
• You enjoy working independently but systematically.
• As a person, you are curious and truly interested in other people's opinions to understand the needs of different roles.
• Good skills in presenting your work result to stakeholders and also documenting technical instructions and guidelines
• Assignment period: 01 aprill 2023 - 01 aprill 2024
• Extent: 1000%
• Location: Södertälje
• Remote work: 0%
• Competence level: 4
Read more about competence level at: https://www.addilon.se/konsult/kompetensnivaer/
Addilon is our partner in this recruitment. Please apply (CV and personal letter in English) via the link. We will fill the position immediately after finding the right candidate. Questions about the position will be answered for you who proceed to an interview.
Recruitment and hiring of the right managers and specialists in mainly Enginnering, Sales, Purchasing and Logistics in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Mälardalen, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo and Chicago.
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
We kindly but directly declinbe contact for direct sales of additional job advertisements, candidates etc. Ersättning
Enligt överenskommelse. Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-03-28 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Addilon Professionals AB
(org.nr 559265-3603), http://www.addilon.se Jobbnummer
7563291 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.