Galderma / Kemistjobb / Uppsala Visa alla kemistjobb i Uppsala
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Galderma i Uppsala
eller i hela Sverige
We are now looking for a candidate that will work as chemist within our early research projects. The position is permanent and based in a group called Gel Chemistry within the Research department in Uppsala, the center of excellence for Aesthetics & Corrective (A&C) products. The Research department in Uppsala is reporting to the Research Director in Sophia-Antipolis, France, and there is a close collaboration with colleagues at Galderma Scientific Division in France, the world's largest R&D center specialized in dermatology.
The main focus for Gel Chemistry is to develop new biomaterials for aesthetic treatments, mainly gel material based on polysaccharides but other material can also be of interest.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Conduct and report laboratory experiments both independently and in cooperation with others
• Participate in cross-site and cross-functional project and activities
• Collaborate with colleagues from R&D in Sophia Antipolis as well as external contacts
• Perform basic characterization of synthesized materials by e.g. spectroscopic and chromatographic methods.
• Ph.D. in Synthetic Organic Chemistry or industrial experience as chemist, preferable in the field of polysaccharide and carbohydrate chemistry
• Background in the theory and practice of synthetic organic chemistry
• Language requirement; both Swedish and English orally and written
• Highly motivated and able to work in teams as well as independently
• High multi-tasking capacity
Professionalism, innovation and simplicity are concepts that characterize Galderma. Galderma offers you an opportunity to work in a company with strong growth where opportunities for personal and professional growth are good.
At Galderma, more than 4,000 people are committed to delivering innovative medical solutions to meet the dermatological needs of people throughout their lifetime.
Just as the skin is a unique system within our body, we offer a unique and complete skin care portfolio ranging from prescription and self-medication treatments to aesthetic & corrective solutions. Located in Uppsala in Sweden, Q-Med AB is the global centre of excellence for Aesthetic & Corrective, with state-of-the-art research, development and manufacturing.
Our 400 employees in Uppsala are committed to leading brands such as Emervel® and Restylane® fillers, skinboosters and skincare, Azzalure and Pliaglis. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
For further information please contact:
Anders Karlsson, Manager Gel Chemistry, +46 733871478 or Anne Helander Kenne, Head of Research Uppsala, +46 733871454.
You register your CV and apply for the position no later than October 17, 2014.
Welcome with your application!Publiceringsdatum2014-10-06Arbetstider och omfattning
Fast lönSå ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2014-10-17
Ange följande referens när du ansöker: 201463Kontakt
Anders Karlsson, , Manager Gel Chemistry +46 733871478Företag
Seminariegatan 21Övriga kontaktuppgifter
Telefonnummer: 018-4749000 Jobbnummer
2021354 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.