New template - Eng/Stockholm
Heatly AB / Datajobb / Stockholm Visa alla datajobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Heatly AB i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige
Clean-energy tech leads to a positive global transformation. Heating homes contribute to 15% of Europe's CO2 emissions. Switching to sustainable solutions offers households a way to achieve net-zero emissions.
Aira's mission is to advance the next generation of home energy solutions, creating intelligent, sustainable homes for a meaningful impact. Starting with innovative heat pumps, it will evolve into a comprehensive, intelligent clean energy-tech system and include dynamic electrical tariffs, cutting-edge home solar systems, and advanced battery storage solutions.
Founded in 2022 with already 300 employees and growing, Aira aims to drive the clean energy revolution. We are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and our factory in Poland brings these innovations to life, with operating markets in the UK, Italy, and Germany.
About the role
We are looking for a Tech Lead for our cloud and backend applications. We are looking for somebody who can coach their peers and create the structures that help our users get the most out of their home appliances and energy sources. You will be the go-to person to ask questions on how to solve problems related to our backend services and cloud applications. You will work in a Full Stack capacity with a focus on the backend part of our product.
You will be part of the team that focuses on the customer journey which aims to help our customers gain the most benefit from our products. This entails everything from creating loyal customers over time to optimizing the way our customers interact with our products.
Engaging our customers with their energy decisions is important, and our systems will support that.
What you'll be doing
You will actively participate in the discussions around how to improve the customer journey for different countries, demographics, and user characteristics. You will help develop the features and applications that ensure a seamless customer journey from the moment that the customer has installed our product and starts using our applications. Here you can think of solutions that inform our customers of their own impact, support user decisions, visualize data analytics, and many more ways of improving the customer journey.
Your responsibilities include:
• Coach your peers and help them resolve their problems
• Writing clean and scalable code
• Testing, improving, and maintaining your own code
• Controlling and improving our databases and infrastructure in general
What we would like you to have
• 4-5 YoE of product-driven software development
• Some experience as a Tech Lead or similar role where you coach others
• Understanding of how code structures are connected
• Agile methodologies/Scrum
• Experience with Kotlin, Spring Boot, and React
We would even appreciate it if you have some experience with/knowledge of some of the following:
• Functional programming
• Rapid growth journeys (start-ups, scale-ups, new environments)
• Node.js & Next.js
• Kubernetes & Docker
As a person, we would like you to be:
• Entrepreneurial and confident
• Open-minded and initiative-taking
• A teamplayer, motivator and excellent communicator
What is in it for you?
• Gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing scale-up, with a supportive and inclusive culture, and career advancement opportunities.
• Collaborate with diverse teams across international markets and launch products globally.
• Develop and grow personally and professionally in an entrepreneurial-minded environment.
• Thrive in a dynamic, solution-oriented culture, tackling challenges and driving meaningful solutions that make a positive impact on the world.
• Influence the company's success, with a visible impact on product development and market growth.
• Enjoy our hybrid ways of working with our offices being centrally located in Stockholm and easily accessible by public transport.
Aira leads in the next generation the Energy as a Service, driven by our belief in the power of diversity to fuel innovation. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives to join our team, united in our mission to create a better future for the society and planet. Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelse Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-11-13 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Heatly AB
(org.nr 559352-3649), https://www.airahome.com/ Arbetsplats
Aira Home Kontakt
Rolf Kusch firstname.lastname@example.org Jobbnummer
8140036 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.