Marketing Automation Manager
Atos Medical AB / Marknadsföringsjobb / Malmö Visa alla marknadsföringsjobb i Malmö
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Atos Medical AB i Malmö
eller i hela Sverige
Join a growing company with a strong purpose
Do you want to make a difference for people breathing, speaking and living with a neck stoma? And are you passionate about digital marketing? Atos Medical is on an exciting journey and in our Global Digital Marketing team we are now investing in two new roles within marketing automation.
About the role
You will become a part of the Global Digital Marketing team forming how we digitally serve our users and the healthcare community. Our aim is to deliver a connected marketing vision activating customers through personalized experiences based on customer needs. You will be part of an entrepreneurial, informal yet ambitious work environment in which international teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business.
You will be the owner of our marketing automation initiative and your focus will be to rethink our marketing automation making it more scalable both for marketing and commercially driven purposes supporting our diverse business
You will be a member of the Global Digital Marketing team consisting of six people and the Global Commercialization team. The job is located at our HQ in Hyllie, Malmö, Sweden.
• Set the short and long-term vision for every stage of the customer lifecycle, developing a strategy and roadmap to deliver the vision
• Collaborate across the business to create exceptional customer experience journeys for our B2B and B2C business models
• Create and elaborate use cases based on thorough understanding of the business, the MedTech industry, competitive landscape, and business model
• Design impactful and personalized experiences as a prospect navigates through the funnel - from a marketing as well as a commercial perspective l
• Consistently optimize campaign performance by untangling and operationalizing data points collected across various marketing channels
To fit in our culture, you are a true team player that loves to develop both others and you. You are unpretentious and driven by developing as a group and to reach collective goals together. To find new ways and approaches comes naturally for you.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Digital Communications
• 10+ years experience using Salesforce and Pardot/Eloqua/Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation system
• Documented experience with various email marketing systems, lead generation and nurturing, lead scoring, and analytics
• Stakeholder management is one of your strong suits, and you know how to develop relations that enable you to dive into detailed discussions with colleagues near and far
• Experience in life science is a strong advantage as it is important to understand the psychological journey patients and caregivers are on
• Professional writing and speaking fluency in English
Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Please send your application today, applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
To know more about the other position as Marketing Automation Architect, please visit out career site and learn more.
If any questions, feel free to reach out to hiring manager, Christina Björkander, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atos Medical develops and sells medical devices, driven by the desire to make life easier for people living with a neck stoma in over 90 countries.
Since our foundation in 1986, we have cemented ourselves as the leaders in neck stoma care, and today our business includes innovative products in laryngectomy and tracheostomy care to help people breathe, speak and live well.
We are a truly global organization with Swedish roots made up of about 1200 employees and 25 subsidiaries worldwide. Atos Medical is a part of Coloplast A/S.
For more information, please visit our career page www.atosmedical.com/about/life-at-atos-medical/
Deltid/ Ej specificeratPubliceringsdatum2022-11-15Ersättning
Monthly salarySå ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-12-06Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökanFöretag
Atos Medical AB Omfattning
Detta är ett deltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Atos Medical AB
(org.nr 556268-7607), https://www.atosmedical.se Arbetsplats
Atos Medical Jobbnummer
7172221 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.