Junior Product Owner
Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Sweden AB / Datajobb / Göteborg Visa alla datajobb i Göteborg
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Sweden AB i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige
Toyota Material Handling Europe is one of the world's largest suppliers of material handling solutions, both within forklifts and related products and services. The subsidiary Logistics Solutions (TMHLS), a central part of the development and innovation part of Toyota Material Handling, is located at Frihamnen in Gothenburg. Logistics Solutions develops solutions for warehouse Automation and has 150 employees.
Toyota Material Handling Europe has more than 12.000 employees in 21 sales companies and development and manufacturing units in Sweden, Italy, and France. We are a forward-thinking company where we develop the future of Logistics and Material Handling by creating self-driving vehicles used in warehouses.
As a Junior Product Owner, the focus will be to understand articulated and non-articulated customer requirements or needs and translate these into new features to develop our AGVs (Automated Guided Vehicles). The processes and activities included are creating and prioritizing features, following market trends and competitors' portfolios, and stakeholder management. The team consists of 13 people, and you will report to the Manager of Product Management.
As a Junior Product Owner, it is essential to balance operational/unplanned activities, which is required to maintain a close connection to the environment where the products are operating, with planned activities needed to meet tactical targets.
* Investigate, select, and drive the development of features in line with the company's needs
* Collect, maintain, and analyze internal and external customer requirements
* Develop and maintain features in agreement with stakeholders
* Prioritize and plan features derived from roadmaps as input for project managers and development teams
* Benchmark the products with state-of-the-art technology and industry trends
* Drive innovation
* Manage and share competitor analysis information
* Present features in relevant forums and governance boards
* Communicate features to market and sales companies
* Provide feature expert knowledge in relevant situations, e.g., pre-sales
As a person, you are analytical, structured and have good communication skills. You are a team player who easily articulates compelling ideas and enjoys working with customers' focus. Your profile requires:
* Higher education in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development, Automation (BSc or MSc) or equivalent experience.
* Work experience from the automation domain, both hardware and software, preferably also from services (e.g., installation/commissioning, support).
* Basic knowledge about product roadmaps and how those support customers' requirements and future directions.
* Basic knowledge about life cycle management.
* Basic knowledge about Agile product management and development principles.
Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions is a value-based company that trust and empowers our employees. By joining us:
* You will be part of a company on the move with forefront technology
* You will work in a global environment with access to great expertise and development possibilities
* You will work together with friendly and skilled colleagues that are driven by challenges and kaizen
Not SpecifiedSå ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-10-10Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökanFöretag
Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Sweden AB Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "2022-1387". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Sweden AB
(org.nr 556198-2868) Arbetsplats
Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions AB Kontakt
Toyota Material Handling firstname.lastname@example.org Jobbnummer
7037316 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.