Java Developer, Solna
PostNord Group AB / Datajobb / Stockholm Visa alla datajobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
, Lidingö Visa alla jobb hos PostNord Group AB i Stockholm
Join us! You will be surprised by the competence level in PostNord customer facing development.
It is a really good environment for both learning and teaching while allowing for a lot of laughs in-between! The team seeking your knowledge is the PostNord Tracking team.
Learn more about our whole department Digital https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/postnord-digital/?viewAsMember=true
- We maintain and develop multiple systems with focus on handling tracking events
- We expose tracking events as parcel information both publicly and internally
- We work with high volume traffic as there are about 15-20 million events passing thru our systems each day, in future these figures will be at least double
- We are an international team of 8; 6 of us live in Sweden and 2 in the Philippines
- We deploy frequently, whenever we decide we need to
- We have Virtual Team Fika every Friday
Job duties - How we work
- From your home mostly due to covid-19, and we have a great office in Solna
- Backend, development is usually done in AWS environment and deployed as plain Java lambdas or as Spring Boot services orchestrated in Kubernetes
- Communicating with a lot of other teams because we are a central component
- Transfer your super skills to the team and learn new super skills from others
- Following patterns we believe promote good code
We are looking for you who are
- An experienced backend developer, JavaSE and AWS
- Experience in handling larger volumes of data in a distributed environment
- Want take part in all phases of development, from architecture and design to implementation and testing
- Appreciation and understanding of monitoring is a benefit
We offer you these techniques
- REST API (using Spring Boot)
- AWS (Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, Lambda)
- Prometheus and Grafana for metrics
- ELK (Elasticsearch and Kibana) for logging
- Bitbucket and bitbucket pipelines
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receive your application! If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Mikaela Englund on firstname.lastname@example.org
For union representatives, visit: https://www.postnord.com/sv/karriar/kontakt/facklig-kontakt
We are looking forward to hear from you!
100%. Tillträde: snarast Tillsvidareanställning Publiceringsdatum
Fast Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2021-08-30Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
PostNord Group AB Jobbnummer
5832359 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat. Sökord