Interim Global TA Partner to our client within IT/Tech
People Experience AB / Administratörsjobb / Stockholm Visa alla administratörsjobb i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos People Experience AB i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige
About the assignment
People Experience has the great pleasure to appoint an interim Global Talent Acquisition Partner to our client based in Stockholm.
This assignment is full time and starts middle of March at latest, and lasts for 6 months with the possibility of being hired after the assignment.
As a Global Talent Acquisition Partner you will:
• be collaborating with leaders across the business and hiring into IT/Tech, Commercial business areas and supporting functions
• be responsible to plan, manage and structure the recruitment processes in close collaboration with hiring managers and the HR team
• identify and implement improvements when it comes to the recruitment process and assessment tools
• coach, support and train hiring managers in the recruitment process
• develop the DE&I Framework to grow and sustain the culture
Who will thrive in this role:
• as a person you are self-driven and take responsibility for the result
• you are creative and innovative and like to present new ideas and encourage change and new thinking
• you are analytic, have good judgement, and are executing your task in a rational way
• you have a growth mindset and are willing to learn
• you are passionated for what you do!
Key skills required:
• 2+ years' experience of Talent Acquisition area, end-to-end recruitment cycle
• a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• broad background of hiring in a global environment preferably within Tech
• attention to detail and a structure way of working
• ability to manage multiple recruitments parallel with demonstrated success in managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities
• solid systems experience in MS office 365 skills, Teamtailor, Docusign and Workday experience is preferable
• outstanding communication skills in English, both verbally and written
With your passion and dedication, you create a great candidate experience and enhance the employer brand and strengthen the position as an employer.
Welcome to apply today already!
Being a consultant at People Experience
Highs and lows, and sometimes sharp turns, are part of the everyday life as a consultant - but it's also incredibly fun, varied, and educational. As a consultant through People Experience, you are welcomed with open arms into our PX family with consultant breakfasts, check-ins, and sounding boards to ensure a sense of belonging and exchange, but always with a fine balance - so as not to demand too much of your time. The form of your consulting assignment (i.e. whether you become a sub-consultant or are employed by PX for the specific assignment) is entirely up to you!
We are always interested in getting in touch with new potential People, Payroll & Finance Consultants and are constantly expanding our network with trustworthy, unpretentious, and flexible People Professionals with integrity, humility, and strong leadership. Our network comprises expertise in all areas and at all levels. Generalists and specialists, senior and junior - and that's what makes it all so rewarding.
At People Experience, we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you have a positive experience with us - whether you are a customer, consultant, employee, or candidate. Welcome to creating this experience together with us!
People Experience is a personal, innovative, and highly engaged boutique agency with enormous passion for helping customers, consultants, and candidates to achieve growth and success through the right match within the area where our experience and passion is greatest: People, Payroll & Finance. With the vision of becoming Sweden's leading boutique agency for People, Payroll & Finance Professionals, we are 100% specialized in the target group in our recruitment and consultant placement. Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelse Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-07-26 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare People Experience AB
(org.nr 559120-8854) Kontakt
Caroline Bagge firstname.lastname@example.org Jobbnummer