Information Security Assurance Officer
Swedbank AB / Datajobb / Stockholm Visa alla datajobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Swedbank AB i Stockholm
, Upplands Väsby
eller i hela Sverige
Are you curious about making sense of our security posture, risks and compliance?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
• Contribute to a smart and unified information security assurance program and control attestation procedures
• Design and improve how security risks, security performance and security compliance are measured, monitored, evaluated and reported on
• Improve security language towards different stakeholders and target-audience by optimising metrics, dashboards and key messages, leveraging deep insights and a data-centric security approach
• Work alongside security and IT professionals in an international environment and interact and communicate with stakeholders across the bank
What is needed in this role:
• Experience in information security assurance and conducting information security audits, including third-party services
• Technical security background and experience in control automation
• Experience in developing an enterprise-wide information security assurance program or testing framework
• Experience in monitoring and reporting on information security risks, performance, and compliance, such as maintaining information security metrics, KPIs, KCIs, and KRIs
• Experience from leading GRC tools and proficiency in data analytics and BI tools,
• Experience in coordinating security controls testing in relation to internal and external audits
• Have strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Fluency in English and Swedish
• Be a team-player who can also work independently
What we offer when you join us:
• An open, simple and caring culture
• Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
• An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
• Development opportunities and advancement in your career
• Flexible working options
• Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits (https://www.swedbank.com/work-with-us/compensation-and-benefits.html)
Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly responsible to continue building the foundation on how to monitor, follow-up, report and provide assurance on information security. You will be a key player in developing the core of the group's information security assurance approach into an efficient, transparent and trustworthy program.
Swedbank is swiftly moving into a more digital, data-driven and outcome-focused phase. It is therefore crucial that security in general, and assurance in particular, are also moving in the same direction and at the same pace to support the Bank's journey. We work agile, using data-driven assessment models and increased automation along with focusing on innovation and continual improvements." Ekrem Gulay, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.10.2023.
Recruiting manager: Ekrem Gulay, +46724534632
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Jonas Nyström, +46 8 585 946 52
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome. Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelse Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-10-15 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Swedbank AB
(org.nr 502017-7753) Arbetsplats
Swedbank Group Kontakt
Ekrem Gulay firstname.lastname@example.org Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där Swedbank AB varit leverantör Jobbnummer
8125027 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.