Indirect Procurement Contract & Risk Specialist
Polestar Performance AB / Inköpar- och marknadsjobb / Göteborg Visa alla inköpar- och marknadsjobb i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Polestar Performance AB i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige
We are looking for a Contract & Risk Specialist supporting the deployment of a proactive procurement strategy through contract management and efficient procurement processes and mitigating risk.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
If you read this, you probably want to make a new fresh start. But how do you know if Polestar is your new adventure? Please read below and reflect.
Are you determined to make our society more sustainable?
Do you want to be part of creating a company that will define the future?
Are you ready to leave your normal, average job behind and start a new Challenge?
If the answer is yes, then goodbye normal and join the movement of Polestar.
Procurement will drive our supplier base to take climate action through new technologies, embracing solutions for a circular economy and conducting business in an ethical and responsible way.
This position is located at our HQ, in Gothenburg. We understand that work-life balance is important, and of course, welcome our employees to work flexible hours and from home a couple of days per week. We believe in empowerment.
This position is located at our HQ, in Gothenburg.
What you'll do
We are living in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous) world and uncertain future that entails tech disruption, climate change, data security issues, and threats to the global supply chain. We are looking for a Contract & Risk Specialist supporting the deployment of a proactive procurement strategy through contract management and efficient procurement processes addressing and mitigating risk.
The role Contract & Risk Specialist is part of Polestar's global Indirect Procurement (IDP) organization and have the responsibility to advise and coach buyers on analyzing, managing and negotiating supplier contracts and identify, flag and mitigate specific supplier risks in procurement.
You will also:
• Review and negotiate supplier contracts to balance risk appetite with commercial objectives and advise buyers, in particular in relation to purchase of IT-products, such as license terms and software as a service (SaaS)
• Support buyers in first round negotiations of contractual clauses with suppliers to reach agreements which reduce and mitigate risks in the best interests of the company.
• Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with the Legal team and other key stakeholders at Polestar.
• Onboarding of new suppliers in accordance with the company's policies and instructions.
• Conducting due diligence and risk evaluations on new suppliers according to the company's policies on trade sanction and anti-corruption due diligence.
• Create a proactive supplier risk management supporting proactive risk assessment and decision-making instead of firefighting.
• Support the development of an integrated risk framework to identify, assess, manage and mitigate financial and non-financial risks. Provide buyers with guidance on contract management and be responsible for related processes and procedures.
Who you are
But to be fair to you, is good to understand certain expectations:
• Proven experience (at least 5 years) with similar Procurement position or as a Buyer with passion for contracts and risk
• Analytical and structured way of working
• Cross functional and a global mindset
• Thorough understanding of the procurement strategic sourcing and different types of procurement contracts, and preferably license agreements and IT-products
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
• Learn on the fly, can quickly be on top of terminology, our way of working
• Service minded
• Perseverance - try over and over again until we find a solution without giving up
• Positive mindset - Nothing is impossible!
• BSc (or higher) in Business, Economics or Technical discipline or Law from a university
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar's in a scale-up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way...
Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelsePubliceringsdatum2022-09-29Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelseSå ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-03-18Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökanFöretag
Polestar Performance AB Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Polestar Performance AB
(org.nr 556653-3096), http://www.polestar.com Arbetsplats
Igor Glavan email@example.com Jobbnummer