Head of Risk - Mobility & Financial Services
Volvo Personvagnar AB / Säkerhetsjobb / Stockholm Visa alla säkerhetsjobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Volvo Personvagnar AB i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future. Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we're expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we're on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars' journey into the future.
What You'll Do:
• Provide the overall leadership, vision, and direction for risk management
• Provide thought leadership on risk and business to balance risk and reward
• Establish an integrate a risk management framework for all aspects of risks across the organization
• Provide comprehensive and understandable information on risks, risk culture and risk appetite
• Develop risk management policies, including the quantification of the business risk capacity through specific risk limits
• Monitor, oversee and maintain the quality of the contract and car portfolio, processes and activities on an ongoing basis
• Develop and implement aggregated risk and stress test models cross risk dimensions to capital adequacy
• Manage and liaise with all parties including internal stakeholders and external customers/ partners with respect to risk management matters and the representation of M&FS
What you will bring to Volvo:
• +15 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry, banking and finance of which at least 5 years in risk management related roles
• Experience from scaling up and business growth
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a developing and evolving business model
• A sound understanding of
* the tools and methodologies used to measure and quantify risk, including but not limited to, the use of models and credit and residual value risk
* different risk management related IT/software applications
* statistics and quantitative data analysis methods
• Broad understanding and knowledge of industry best practice
• Experience of regulatory expectations for risk management
• Proven execution power and record of working with a team in a highly collaborative environment that spans across multiple markets/regions with expert communication and interpersonal skills
Stockholm or Gothenburg
What We Are Looking For:
The Head of Risk M&FS is responsible for the effective oversight of financial risks, establishing and managing the risk framework including risk strategy, risk appetite and associated risk tolerances, risk governance, risk monitoring, risk measurement and modelling. The role requires a leader used to works in close collaboration with functional leaders and executive team peers across the organization to ensure business growth, achievement of strategic goals and maintain a balanced risk/reward framework. Ersättning
Undefined Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-04-09 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "65030-41464731". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Volvo Personvagnar AB
(org.nr 556074-3089), https://www.volvocars.com/ Arbetsplats
Volvo Car Corporation Kontakt
Craig Schlebusch 031-325 00 77 Jobbnummer
7592921 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.