Head of Battery Business
Volvo Personvagnar AB / Inköpar- och marknadsjobb / Göteborg Visa alla inköpar- och marknadsjobb i Göteborg
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Volvo Personvagnar AB i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we're expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we're on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars' journey into the future.
What you'll do
Through the PMO model and together with relevant stakeholders, practice end to end responsibility for batteries in and outside Volvo Cars products throughout full lifecycle including:
• Develop strategic plans for battery technology, the corresponding consumer offers and ensure execution of implementation in all Volvo Cars products, including time, technology, cost;
• Develop and implement strategic plans for sourcing, footprint and partners to secure reliable supply chains including raw materials;
• Develop and implement strategic plans including partnerships for recycling, reuse, repurposing of batteries supporting sustainability goals;
• Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and strategic partnerships;
• Lead cross functional battery fora's managing above;
• Be the company's go-to person for battery related matters and through use of the PMO model, channel questions, requests and tasks;
• Staying updated on industry trends and competitor advancements in battery technology.
What you'll bring
• 5-10 years of experience from relevant industry (automotive, battery);
• Relevant University degree;
• Deep industry knowledge including technology, market dynamics, trends and competitive landscape;
• Leadership experience with ability to lead own and matrix teams whilst building relationships;
• Experience from working in, navigating and building relationships in large organizations;
• Strategic thinking;
• Problem solving skills;
• Result oriented;
• Communication skills;
• Negotiation skills.
Permanent position in Volvo Cars Headquarters, Gothenburg, Sweden with location flexibility.
Want to know more? We hope so
We'd love to receive and review your application. If you want more information about the role and its responsibilities or simply learn a bit more about the team, please reach out to the recruiter Ayla Kutlay at email@example.com
Undefined Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-10-15 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "66709-41935771". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Volvo Personvagnar AB
(org.nr 556074-3089), https://www.volvocars.com/ Körkort
För detta jobb krävs körkort. Arbetsplats
Volvo Car Corporation Kontakt
Ayla Kutlay +46721654291 Jobbnummer
8140776 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.