Global Distribution Coordinator to Sobi during the summer!
Academic Work Sweden AB / Logistikjobb / Solna Visa alla logistikjobb i Solna
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Academic Work Sweden AB i Solna
eller i hela Sverige
Do you want to work with customer contact in a versatile and coordinating position? Do you see order handling within an international pharmaceutical company as an exciting next step in your career? Are you also available working full time during the summer? Here you are offered the opportunity to work in a committed team at a workplace that can save lives! Submit your application today, we work with an ongoing selection.
Academic Work are on behalf of Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) looking for a Global Distribution Coordinator from 1st of April until the 31st of August.
Sobi is an international pharmaceutical company focused on specialty pharmaceuticals meeting the high medical needs of rare disease patients and providing treatment and services to them. They work with a focus on providing better live quality for patients with rare diseases. You will be part of the Global Supply Chains Operations department and play a key role in making their products and medicines available to their patients.
This is a consulting assignment. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consultant offer.
As Global Distribution Coordinator are an important team player in a critical part of the supply chain to the customer, where you are responsible for the order management process and that deliveries of medicines reach the customer at the right time and with the right documentation. You will be the link betwee customers and internal functions, and collaborate mostly with internally functions, mainly E2E supply planning, the quality department and finance. Externally, you act as a coordinator for the central and local warehouses, freight forwarders and customers.
• Customer Order Coordination - includes Order taking, batch reservation, Pick and Pack triggering at our central warehouse, booking transports, creating export/import documentations, shipment tracking, returns, problem solving and invoicing.
• Customer qualification, setup and maintenance.
• Continuous Improvements -to secure development and robustness of their processes, preparing company growth. Participate in the client's various digitization initiatives.
• Month-End sales- and stock reconciliation.
• Serial number Alerts monitoring (FMD).
• Within time become a Superuser in various systems (For eg. ERP, Pricing, Quality, Documentation, Trace Link).
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
• Education within vocational training or from university with focus on supply chain, logistics, export administration and/or business economics
• Administrative Work experience
• Good computer skills, especially in Excel and Word
• Good knowledge of English, both orally and in writing
• Working experience within logistics and/or customer service and worked in ERP systems
• Experience from the pharmaceutical Industry
• Education and/or experience in international trading, financial transactions and LEAN
• Internal training will be provided, but experience in GxP regulated environment is an advantage.
• Knowledge in Swedish, both orally and in writing
As a person you are:
• Structured and thorough
• Problem Solving and self-reliant
As a person we believe you are a team player, structured and professional and have a genuine customer service mindset. You appreciate and value working towards a number of different contact interfaces internal as well as external. We seek you who have good cooperation and communication skills, ability to prioritize and have a burning interest in solving problems and delivering results.'
In addition, you must demonstrate behaviors in line with Sobi's core values: Care, Ambition, Urgency, Ownership and Partnership.
• Start: ASAP
• Work Extent: Fulltime with no disruption until 31/8
• Location: Solna
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and our client's wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Read more about Sobi on their website and how they present themselves in this video Ersättning
Enligt avtal Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-04-16 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "15090917". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Academic Work Sweden AB
(org.nr 556559-5450), http://www.academicwork.se Arbetsplats
Academic Work Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där Academic Work Sweden AB varit leverantör Jobbnummer
7553144 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.