Frontend Developer - Shopping
Budbee Holding AB / Datajobb / Stockholm Visa alla datajobb i Stockholm
, Lidingö Visa alla jobb hos Budbee Holding AB i Stockholm
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our amazing team in Stockholm. We expect you to have experience in developing performant web applications using TypeScript, Redux and React/React Native, and can tackle any challenge thrown at you. You take a lot of pride in your work, thrive in a cross-functional team, and have a few cool projects to show off.
Our team of engineers builds complex and challenging tools that form the future of e-commerce logistics.
The Shopping team currently consists of five developers, including a Tech Lead, as well as a Product Manager. Our main objective is to ensure Budbee customers get the most out of their shopping experience, both through the Budbee App, but also through the web. We work collaboratively and closely together as a team to make sure we're constantly improving the functionality and stability of our products while increasing transparency and always finding new ways to communicate with our customers.
What you'll do
You will be part of the Shopping team, the spearhead initiative at Budbee where you'll be working with RnD, developing new and exciting features for the Web (React) and App (React Native) with over a million downloads..
• Jest and Testing-Library
• React, NextJS (SSR)
• React Native
• Redux / Redux Saga / React Query
• GIS tools such as Mapbox
You have previously worked with large-scale applications in cross-functional teams and are well-versed in the agile process. You have a curious mind and like working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative where you see a need for it. You can drive discussions and have strong communicative skills. You are well-versed in web development best practices and have previously worked with mobile designs with a strong focus on user experience. We expect you to consider quality as a fundamental part of the code - you know that unit tests are not optional.
If you have previous experience from e-commerce that is also a plus!
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Ability to work from Sweden/Stockholm (flexible part-time remotely)
• Strong familiarity with React and React Native
• Strong familiarity with Redux or equivalent state management library
• Worked in cross-functional teams according to agile principles
• Can take initiative, ownership and drive change
What can we offer you?
• Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
• A steep learning curve and opportunity to tackle challenges we face as a dynamic company
• Be a part of a talented and highly motivated team
• Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
• Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family
Feel excited about this role? Then we'd love to talk to you!
This recruitment process consists of personality tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.
Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelse Publiceringsdatum
Lön enligt överenskommelse Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-12-08Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Budbee Holding AB Jobbnummer