Front-End Developer with UI / UX focus (#jobbjustnu)
My-e-health AB / Datajobb / Malmö Visa alla datajobb i Malmö
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
➡️ Klicka här för den senare publicerade platsannonsen "Front-End Developer with UI / UX focus (#jobbjustnu)" (publicerad 2022-08-03) ⬅️
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos My-e-health AB i Malmö
eller i hela Sverige
My-E-Health is seeking talented Front-End developers with a strong focus on UI / UX design. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing the user interaction and experience for our online business health care platform.
• Identify and define User Interface standards across the platform
• Implement and maintain all front-end development tasks
• Communicate design decisions to relevant stake holders
• Collaborate with and support other members of the development team, in both remote and on-site settings
• Ability to write well structured, documented, and maintainable code
• Strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with Git
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Eligible to work in Sweden full time without restriction
• Familiarity with Angular, React, Redux
• Knowledge of test frameworks such as Selenium and Nightwatch
• Knowledge of mobile app development
• Experience with visual design tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, etc.)
• Experience designing SPA (Single Page Applications)
• Understanding of DOM tree and manipulation, browser specific requirements, WebRTC interaction
• Familiarity with templating engines (Thymeleaf, Spring Boot)
• Knowledge of deploying solutions in microservices, cloud, and/or container architectures
• Ability to monitor, identify, and resolve UI / Front-End related performance bottlenecks
• Competence in another Scandinavian or European language
Small teams offer great opportunities!
We are always looking for innovative and talented IT innovators to push the online limits of interaction, to create a stimulating environments for users and practical applications.
If you are a Frontend Developer and like to be challenged to think outside of the box, then you can "bet your cotton socks" that we're the place to be.
Already leading our field in online mental health, psychology and rehab, our team objective is to continue to press the envelope by always improving on our leading technology.
You will play a big part in influencing the architecture and techniques used. Developers with good problem-solving skills who thrives when challenged will find this opportunity enriching and rewarding!
Why should you pick us?
Becasue you want to use your creativity and imagination to devlop new ways interact online.
Because you want to work in a highly communicative and autonomos team,
Becasue we take pride in our sense of humor and team culture and we have a lot of fun during the process,
Becasue we help others with the tools to feel good about themselves and to lead productive, happy & healthy lives.
If you want to make a difference then My-E-Health is the place to be. Apply today.Publiceringsdatum2020-11-18Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2020-12-18Adress
21124 Malmö Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "Frontend IT Developer". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare My-E-Health AB
Bjurögatan 32 (visa karta
211 24 MALMÖ Ansökan
E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org Jobbnummer
5450854 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.