Financial Crime Prevention Senior/Master Expert
Nordea Bank Abp, Filial i Sverige / Bankjobb / Stockholm Visa alla bankjobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Nordea Bank Abp, Filial i Sverige i Stockholm
, Upplands Väsby
eller i hela Sverige
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank.
Job ID: 19410
As a Senior Expert or Master Expert (depending on your experience) on the Sanctions Advisory and Risk Management team-part of Nordea's Group Financial Crime Prevention unit-your role involves helping translate sanctions policies and regulations into action across the First Line of Defence at Nordea. You will support the Bank by identifying inherent risk that exists as part of its day-to-day business, helping to assess whether this risk is appropriately managed, and articulating residual risk once controls are considered to evaluate issues for prioritisation and closure. You will think end-to-end about sanctions risk management (run the bank) and develop processes to better identify and manage sanctions risks (change the bank).
What you'll be doing:
At the Master Expert level:
* Functionally leading an area within the Sanctions Advisory and Risk Management team, securing the outcome of the functional team's activities
* Driving the establishment of industry best practice methodologies for risk assessment, issue management, and controls mapping and testing
At both the Senior and Master Expert levels:
* Supporting risk management activities including: Regulatory Requests for Information (RFI) responses and reporting
* Group Internal Audit (GIA) and Group Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) testing and follow-up activities
* Management of Sanctions Self-Identified Issues (SIIs)
* Sanctions Risk and Controls Self-Assessment (RCSA)
* Evaluating processes and ensuring changes are sustainable, auditable and well embedded
* Leading the articulation and maturation of risks identified through risk assessments as part of a risk-based approach to identify and remediate potential gaps
* Presenting complex material, adjusted to the seniority and level of understanding of different audiences.
* Achieving testable, repeatable, documented and explainable processes in all areas
* Reviewing Nordea's internal rules, with an emphasis on providing the First Line of Defence's perspective on the Bank's rules, from highest level policies through operational procedures
* Providing expertise about risk management, including participating in risk assessments of proposed changes to Bank processes and assessing the degree to which evidence suggesting issue closure is sufficient
* Interacting closely with colleagues and stakeholders within the broader Group Financial Crime Prevention function, Business Areas, and Group Financial Crime Compliance-Nordea's Second Line of Defence
* Performing major sanctions program enhancement projects related to processes, frameworks and controls
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best - and that we imagine you share with us.
* Are driven, emotionally intelligent and high performing, keen to learn and develop further
* Are used to working with and managing diverse stakeholders with divergent needs
* Are open, honest, structured, result-oriented and act as a role model for others
* Are willing to help develop the team, planning activities and providing support
* Own and drive your own and team work independently with minimal supervision
* Understand matrix organisations and have experience of building influence beyond your specific functional area and across the value chain
Your background will include:
At the Master Expert level:
* Significant experience leading the Management of Sanctions Risk in a multi-business-line international financial institution
* Experience leading a domain, communicating competently and confidently to management
At both Senior and Master Expert levels:
* Experience in analysing risks and controls in regards to customers, products, geographies, and at the enterprise level
* Experience planning and executing complex tasks independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision, achieving goals, and proactively providing updates on your progress
* Experience supporting business-as-usual activities but also working with significant change
* A Master's Degree or a Bachelor's Degree alongside significant relevant experience
* Strong English language communication skills (oral and written)
You background will ideally include:
* Experience working on sanctions matters related to risk assessment, trade finance, correspondent banking, controls testing, customer due diligence (CDD)/know you customer (KYC) and policies and procedures
* International Compliance Association (ICA) Certification (sanctions focused), Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMs) Certified Global Sanctions Specialist or Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists (ACSS) Certification
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 15/10/2023.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
For union information, please contact email@example.com
Undefined Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-10-15 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "19410-41926982". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Nordea Bank Abp, Filial i Sverige
(org.nr 516411-1683) Arbetsplats
PRS Team 00000000 Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där Nordea Bank Abp, Filial i Sverige varit leverantör Jobbnummer
8129993 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.