Experienced project manager to one of Sweden's largest telecom companies!
Academic Work Sweden AB / Datajobb / Stockholm Visa alla datajobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Academic Work Sweden AB i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige
Do you want to work for one of the most attractive and innovative companies in Sweden? - Then this is the chance for you! We are now searching for an experienced project manager in the Sourcing and Digitalization area to take on a leading role as a support to the Program manager in our Global Program for SAP Ariba.
You will be offered:
• A supremely international and collaborative culture where growth and innovation from within is encouraged.
• You will be a part of a multicultural and including company and work for one of the most attractive organizations in Sweden according to YPAI 2021 !
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more aboutour offer.
• Work together with the Program manager to support with planning, meeting preparation, follow up and alignment on different program activities
• Support the program management with analysis, investigations, and prepare decision content for program steering
• Support and drive change management activities in the program change stream
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
We are looking for:
• Maintain end user focus
• Ability to lead and work in a high performing, cross-functional team
• Drive change and results in a matrix organization
• Solid knowledge and understanding of sourcing processes and deployment process
• Adhere to the 12 Agile Principles
• Capable of driving complex questions into condensed decision material
• Ability to make decisions
• Understand that adoption is the outcome
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
• Professionalism with curiosity
• High Energy, with hunger for success
• Qualified professional 5+ years of project management
• Experience from leading implementations of system platforms. Specific SAP Ariba
• Proficiency in English
• Organizational skill
• Leadership Competence
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Agile methodology competence
• Consultative skills
• SAP Ariba experience
• Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
• Curious and courageous
• Analytical and fact-based decision making
• Change & Improvement Management skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Positive, can-do attitude (a must have)
• Outstanding collaboration skills with proven ability to work cross-organization to accomplish
• Business-minded, consultative approach
• Process and rule oriented
• Sense of urgency, self-motivated and proactive
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
• Work extent: Fulltime, Possible to work from home 50% of the time
• Location: Kista, Stockholm.
• Start: As soon as possible
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. Ersättning
Enligt avtal Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-01-02 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "15085825". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Academic Work Sweden AB
(org.nr 556559-5450), http://www.academicwork.se Arbetsplats
Academic Work Jobbnummer
7223436 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.