Event Personnel To Polestar
Academic Work Sweden AB / Säljarjobb / Karlstad Visa alla säljarjobb i Karlstad
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
➡️ Klicka här för den senare publicerade platsannonsen "Event Personnel To Polestar" (publicerad 2022-12-23) ⬅️
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Academic Work Sweden AB i Karlstad
eller i hela Sverige
Are you interested in being part of an international organization that works with innovative products to challenge the industry they're in with a strong sustainbility focus in everything they do? We are now looking for three flexible students who, together with Polestar, will staff a pop-up store in Karlstad. This is a great opportunity to represent a growing brand that is at the forefront when it comes to design, technology, performance, and sustainibility during your studies. If you have prior experience within service and are a positive and driven person, this might just be what you are looking for!
We are currently looking for Event Personnel to help Polestar evolve and grow. This is a great opportunity to represent a brand that is at the forefront when it comes to design, technology, performance, and environment during your studies.
You are offered
• A position in a value-driven, international and dynamic organization with a strong sustainability focus
• Become part of a multi-cultural environment
• The possibility to work with an exciting and innovative product
The assignment is part-time and you will work as a Consultant for Academic Work. As a Consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
• Be one of the company's testdrive specialist out in the pop-up store in Karlstad
• Your job is to answer customers' questions related to the cars, the market and contribute to reaching out to the broad target group in Sweden
• You will work with all of company's range of cars
• You will be an hourly employee at Academic Work and work as a consultant. This is why it is a perfect job to combine with your studies or another occupation and the employment will last for aproximently 6 months.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
• You who have another main occupation or currently study at a university or similar, and have more than 1,5 years of studies left counting from June 2022
• You who are not afraid to initiate a dialogue with potential customers
• Fluent in Swedish & English, both in speech and in writing
• Have a driver's license
• Good knowledge of other car brands and have an interest in the EV industry
• It is an advantage if you have previous sales or customer service experience
• Additional language proficiency is meritorious
As a person you are:
In the recruitment process, we will put much focus on your personality and the fit for the specific role. We are looking for people with the following competences:
• Team player
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Flexible hours and dates
• Location: Karlstad, Bergvik
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Polestar that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
The maturity of the automotive industry has become a barrier to innovation. Over time, cars have started to all look the same, feel the same, be the same. We constantly question industry ideas and thinking, challenging ourselves to be better, never accepting mediocrity. We are passionate about design, performance, and precision with an obsession over each and every detail. We have no legacy, no ties to the past; we are free to find the right way. At Polestar, our passion drives us.
Read more about Polestar by following the link. Ersättning
Enligt avtal Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-01-02 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "15085830". Omfattning
Detta är ett deltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Academic Work Sweden AB
(org.nr 556559-5450), http://www.academicwork.se Arbetsplats
Academic Work Jobbnummer
7223430 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.