Schibsted Sverige AB / Supportteknikerjobb / Stockholm Visa alla supportteknikerjobb i Stockholm
, Lidingö Visa alla jobb hos Schibsted Sverige AB i Stockholm
Schibsted is a family of over 55 brands and growing, which consists of leading Nordic marketplaces, world-class media houses (we are the largest media group in Scandinavia) and digital companies. Our mission is to empower people in their daily lives.
Data Foundations is a central team within Schibsted that is responsible for the data platform and building data fueled products with emphasis on volume, velocity and privacy. Currently, our pipeline processes around 950 million events per day, and the output of our models is used by the majority of the Schibsted brands.
Our Contextual team within Data Foundations is looking for a data engineer to join us in Stockholm. We are a friendly and diverse team responsible for developing and maintaining the contextual advertising product: relevant advertising based on context, without tracking users or using third-party cookies. The product is new, in rapid growth and uses a combination of natural language processing algorithms. Our vision is to be a one-stop-shop for enriching content across Schibsted brands by enabling content-based ads in Schibsted products.
As a part of Schibsted, you will also have the opportunity to share knowledge and learn from other engineers across the organisation. We encourage a diverse, collaborative and creative work environment. You will have the opportunity to develop and push for state-of-the-art solutions in big data processing as well as building reliable and highly scalable services.
What you'll do
- Lead the team's data engineering work - influencing the decisions and the way forward!
- Build, maintain, design as well as optimize and tune data processing pipelines
- Bring in and help shape new ideas, functionalities, concepts, tools
- Design and implement best-in-class GDPR compliant storage solutions
- Help define our development environment and communicate the best development practices within the organization (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc)
- Enable development of data-driven products and services through cross-team initiatives and collaboration across Schibsted
- Work to deliver impact in a cross-functional team with machine learning engineers, data scientists, product managers, end users and other stakeholders
What you know
- Skilled at our main programming language, Python
- Experienced in building robust, scalable and high-performance data pipelines
- Experienced with large-scale system design and integration
- Experienced in working with cloud solutions (AWS Lambda, CloudFormation, S3, Humio, Datadog, Kubernetes)
- It's a plus if you also know: ElasticSearch, databases and SQL, CI/CD (Travis, Spinnaker), Kafka/Kinesis
Who you are as a person
- Respectfully proactive
- Enjoy collaborating in and across teams
- Curious, someone who loves learning new things
A peek at what we offer
- Internal career growth opportunities
- Flexibility of working from home
- Excellent work equipment of choice at home and at the office
- Central office location in Stockholm, with a beautiful view of the city from the rooftop terrace
- 33 vacation days, half a day off before bank holidays
- Good budget for development of competencies, conferences and various knowledge sharing events such as hackathons, innovation days...etc.
- 2 lab days every month to experiment with new ideas and technologies connected to our products
- Opportunity to take on various learning courses and classes through our Schibsted Learning Lab and LinkedIn Learning
- Pension scheme
- Schibsted share saving and matching plans
- 5000 SEK of yearly healthcare allowance, wellness programs (e.g. running, yoga...etc. classes with a coach)
Schibsted is a family of digital brands with a strong Nordic position, and more than 5,000 employees. Millions of people interact with our companies every day through our leading online marketplaces, world-class media houses. We also help new promising businesses grow. Our joint mission of empowering people in their daily lives is rooted in the values of our media heritage and a legacy of bold change. At our best, we are a fearless force for change in a society built on trust and transparency.
Product & Tech is responsible for product development and technology platforms for News Media brands. The unit consists of product managers, software engineers, UX experts, and user researchers. Most of our teams work distributed, with colleagues in Oslo, Stockholm, Krakow, Gdansk, Bergen, and Stavanger.
Heltid Tillsvidare Publiceringsdatum
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-11-22Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Schibsted Sverige AB Jobbnummer