Telia Carrier AB / Säkerhetsjobb / Solna Visa alla säkerhetsjobb i Solna
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
, Danderyd Visa alla jobb hos Telia Carrier AB i Solna
We're looking for open minded and creative people passionate about cybersecurity, ready to take this unique opportunity to join new team and take decisive role in shaping Security Operations organisation in global company.
Our Cloud-First approach and Zero Trust journey presents both organisational challenges and opportunities for professional growth while being business-enabler. Mix of hybrid infrastructure (AWS and DC) with Microsoft Modern Workplace, coupled with Security Service Edge (SSE), Modern SIEM and Extended Detection and Response (XDR) makes an exciting environment for a daring specialist, wiling and able to apply his/her skills to keep the world connected.
The candidate will join the Security Operations team within the IT Operations organisation to:
- Collaborate with other members of the team to develop new procedures, layers of protection, and other both proactive and reactive systems to strive to stay one step ahead of cyber criminals.
- Implement and maintain technical countermeasures to identified cybersecurity risks to build a secure ecosystem.
- Take the lead on day-to-day monitoring for unusual activities (Threat Hunting) and jointly work on high-priority incidents with external SOC team.
- Maintain security guidelines, procedures, standards, and controls documentation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current cybercrime tactics.
- Conduct vulnerability testing to identify weaknesses and collaborate with IT Infrastructure team to update defensive measures as necessary.
- Help lead employee training against phishing and other forms of cyberattack.
It is a generalist role with perspective to specialisation as the team will grow in members.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in cybersecurity field.
- Solid, general Information Technology knowledge.
- A meticulous eye for detail, security-focused mindset and ability to learn quickly.
- Capability to deliver business value and work independently.
- Extensive knowledge of security technologies, threats, vulnerabilities, and penetration tests.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and security.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience in implementing security solutions.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- First-class social and communication skills, both active and passive.
- Nice to have: Cybersecurity Certifications, e.g., CompTIA CASP+/CySA+/Security+, (ISC)2 CCSP/SSCP, EC-Council CSE/CEH/CIH/CND/CSA, SANS Institute GCIH/GDSA/GISP/GPCS/GSEC, etc.
- Nice to have: Experience with Public Cloud ecosystems.
From humble beginnings in the early 1990s, we have become connectivity partner of choice to the world's largest content providers, operators and enterprises. In the past, our network laid the very foundations of the Internet revolution and today it's enabling digitalization throughout business and society.
Arelion, formerly Telia Carrier, is owned by Polhem Infra, a Swedish investment company backed by some of the largest Swedish public pension funds. We started building our network in 1993, when our Autonomous System, AS1299, was allocated, and we've grown organically ever since. Our network now stretches 70,000 kms across Europe, North America and Asia and lets you connect directly to more than 2,300 wholesale customers in more than 125 countries. With more than 450 local access partners around the world, we are the backbone of your business, wherever you are.
Heltid Tillsvidare Publiceringsdatum
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-07-10Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Telia Carrier AB Jobbnummer
6776671 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat. Sökord