Commercial Support Manager
Envirotainer AB / Inköpar- och marknadsjobb / Sollentuna Visa alla inköpar- och marknadsjobb i Sollentuna
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
, Upplands Väsby
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Envirotainer AB i Sollentuna
, Upplands Väsby
eller i hela Sverige
We are looking for a Commercial Support Manager within our global Sales & Marketing department!
The role consists of commercial support manager for all global pharma accounts, managing data, analyses, calculations, preparations and part of sales meetings.
To be successful as "CSM" you need to be service minded, have a great business sense and be excellent in building internal relationships. You will need a structured approach to tasks and be able to prioritize in a fast-moving environment.
The position is to challenge, train, inspire and support the sales organization in all steps of the sales process. In order to be successful a full understanding of the business model and what drives customer behavior is needed. He/She is to drive and maintain sales data quality and business intelligence and actively decrease the admin load for the commercial organization through smarter work processes. Influence the long-term strategy of the CRM in close collaboration with the CRM manager.
Demands on position
• Analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify need for potential customizations
• Administrative skill set need to take full responsibility for SFDC set up and data quality
• Ability to serve as a subject matter expert from a support perspective within the organization
• A solid understanding of business processes related to Envirotainer Sales & Marketing
• Substantial knowledge of the organizational structure and culture to help build relationships with key user groups
Main responsibilities and tasks are to:
· Serve as a cornerstone to the regional commercial organization
• Support preparation of analytics to enable decision making for larger regional and local opportunities
• Project/Process manage local/regional deal team (SAM, Ops, Partner Management) set up, communication and meeting agendas and ensures that information is shared with relevant parts of the organization beyond the region (e.g. GKAMs, Regional HoF, StratBD)
• Lead the Tender Management process for Global Account RFQs
• Challenge Sales Rep and help drive them to take the next step in the deal
• Use relevant BI available and create presentations for large customer meetings
• Explain the commercial strategy and support actions towards the commercial vision
• Facilitate S&OP meetings by taking notes and following up on actions
• Liaise with Marcom for campaign launch planning and communication and support HoS with deployment of training material and value propositions
• Owns and collates competitive intelligence in local market and for monthly aggregating a competitive update to S&OP meetings
• Participate and support external events
• Requests business intelligence support from StratBD
• Help determine and follow up on Sales goals and KPIs together with Head of Healthcare Sales. Owns the SFDC content and is responsible for leveraging the asset from a reports perspective to drive decisions and continuous improvement.
• Collaborates with CRM Manager to improve SFDC
• Responsible for setting up regional introductions for new staff
• Ear to the ground about the needs of the Sales Department, reporting back what tools are needed, and what service we can improve to maintain Envirotainer's continuously strong market position
• Excellent communication, motivational and presentation skills
• Structured and intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with others to achieve defined goals
• Comfortable working towards strict deadlines and with high quality
• Ability to work with many different functions, cultures and personalities
• High level of integrity and personal maturity
• Down to earth and good listener
• Makes decisions
• Flexible and able to cope with pressure and challenges
• Strategic and analytical with a can do mentality with a collaborative approach
Relevant work experience and education
• Business or Engineering degree preferred
• Excellent in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and Powerpoint
• Other software experience, especially SFDC is a plus
• Experience from global logistics or health care company is preferred
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Based at Envirotainer's local office Rotebro.
• Will also require some traveling for meetings or conferences (20%) Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-02-12 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Envirotainer AB
(org.nr 556270-8072) Jobbnummer
7401812 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.