Clean Room Specialist
Northvolt Ett AB / Arbetsmiljöjobb / Skellefteå Visa alla arbetsmiljöjobb i Skellefteå
, Norsjö Visa alla jobb hos Northvolt Ett AB i Skellefteå
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Clean Room Specialist to join our team at our new site in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories, producing high quality Li-ion cells where preventing contamination is a key factor for functionality and safety of the product. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
The Clean Room Specialist will be in charge of cleanliness standards and procedures across the factory, including clean room operations. You will be in charge of overseeing clean room validation of new clean rooms, setting up cleaning procedures in production, including clean rooms and airlocks, gowning in clean rooms, training of operators in working in clean rooms and setting up the appropriate procedures to minimise contamination.
You will primarily support the program and production teams to achieve the high expectations of cleanliness and contamination free products.
You will be working intimately with the construction team, program team, process engineering, Maintenance and Production.
In general you have a long experience in clean room operations and have been responsible for operating and cleaning procedures with high demands on contamination free products.
Specifically, you have a deep understanding of working with Clean rooms at ISO 6 standard as well as cleaning procedures for clean rooms.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define all procedures related to clean room work for operators
- Define all procedures for cleaning of the different factory areas, including clean rooms and airlocks
- Set up and own the ongoing clean room monitoring control plan
- Review and approve clean room validation
- Provide insight to the program on Clean room design requirements
- Govern cleanliness standards across the factory
- Ensure compliance with ISO14644
- Be responsible for selecting, evaluating and maintaining gowning
- Train operators in gowning, airlock procedures, cleaning procedures, working in clean rooms etc
- Assist in containment and investigation activities in case of particle excursions in clean room
- Ensure procedures are effective and efficient
- Recruit and manage a team of Industrial Cleaning Technicians
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organisation requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Clean Room Specialist is a vital member of the team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
- Relevant University Degree
- 5+ years working experience in clean room production
- Successful track record of enforcing clean room compliance, training operators and achieving high compliance with clean room procedures and standards
- Curious, technically educated and with a strong business background
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
- Experience from work in dry rooms is a plus
- Expert in ISO14644
- Developing, writing and rolling-out new procedures and standards
- Quality Assurance
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
- Highly organized and result-driven
- Skilled leader to build a strong performing cleaning team
- Experience in Automotive quality standards IATF16949 and VDA is a merit
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills
- Has a can do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humour
- Passionate & purpose driven
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy - efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We're constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great - they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We're staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We're prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we're dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.
Heltid Tillsvidare Publiceringsdatum
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-01-31Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Northvolt Ett AB Jobbnummer