CI/CD Toolchain Platform Engineer at SEB
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB / Datajobb / Solna Visa alla datajobb i Solna
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB i Solna
eller i hela Sverige
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant tech employees work hard to future proof SEB's digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. We use modern software engineering technologies, processes, practices, frameworks, development environment and tools to increase agility and to ensure the quality of modern software applications while providing great user experience (UX) across multiple platforms.
Does that sound like a fit for you?
What will you be doing
As CI/CD Toolchain Platform Engineer you will be part of our Delivery Accelerator (DA) platform engineering teams with responsibility to deliver, maintain and improve SEB common development environments and tools, including Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery toolchains, to help SEB development teams deliver high-quality software quickly, reliably, and safely.
As platform engineering team we have close collaboration with our software product teams on priorities and aim for to provide and support the platform capabilities as a service. This collaboration is essential to create a software-defined platform that operates to the standard required to protect the SEB while allowing the development teams to move fast.
You contribute to deliver and support the right solutions and toolchains to enable software development teams adopt DevSecOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices to increase speed and quality in our software delivery.
You will also support development teams in their cloud transformation journey and in using cloud technologies to develop, build and deliver software solution in cloud environment by adopting modern CI/CD toolchains and practices.
To succeed in the role
We believe that you have software engineering background and worked in roles that require technical skills since you are expected to work with the teams many assignments. Depending on your background and skills you will work with following areas:
• Provide and support the usage of our standard modelling tool Sparx system Enterprise Architect and related features.
• Provide and support the usage of our standard Integrated Development Environment and related tools e.g., Visual Studio, IntelliJ for Java etc.
• Maintain our Internal developer portal, providing software engineers with common software engineering best practices, guidelines, instructions, tool guides etc.
• Contribute and maintain developer guides to support software engineers with the adoption of cloud technologies for software delivery and provide common software assets, libraries, guidelines etc.
Who we are looking for
• Platform Engineer(s) with some years' experience in software engineering and high technical skills who have an "automation first" mindset.
• A personality who likes to be proactive with a keen sense of ownership and responsibility and is eager to learn and share knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
You have experience in some of the areas:
• Cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and Azure.
• Software as a Service (SaaS) adoption
• Version Control systems like Git, GitHub
• Continuous Integration Solutions like GitHub actions, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
• Programming languages like Java, C#
• Scripting, Bash, PowerShell, and Python
• Integrated Development Environment like Visual Studio, IntelliJ for Java, WebStorm etc.
• Visual modelling tools and frameworks like Enterprise Architect
• Container technology, Kubernetes
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual's career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Work-life balance
• Friendly and welcoming culture
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 20th of April. If you have questions about the position please contact Peter Dahl, Team Manager +46707391284 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-04-20 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
Stjärntorget 4 (visa karta
169 79 SOLNA Arbetsplats
SEB Arenastaden Kontakt
Peter Dahl email@example.com +46707391284 Övrig information om företaget/organisationen Offentliga upphandlingar där Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB varit leverantör Jobbnummer
7574688 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.