CFO in Norse Diamond Drilling AS
Experis AB / Bankjobb / Östersund Visa alla bankjobb i Östersund
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Experis AB i Östersund
eller i hela Sverige
Norse Diamond Drilling AS ("NORSE") is a high-quality diamond core drilling service company with consistent, safe operations and focus on reducing environmental footprint. We are a company providing more than just drilling services - we see ourselves as part of our client's operations. NORSE is a company defined by us, the people who work here and the culture we continue to build together with our partners and clients.
NORSE is currently expanding its operations and need to establish operational systems and tools to support an accelerated growth. Founded in 2022, Norse combines years of drilling experience and high-quality equipment with a mindset focused on reliability, productivity, and transparency to develop and provide Scandinavia's most professional and sustainable drilling services for the mineral exploration, mining, and geotechnical industries.
NORSE is a Norwegian company with a Swedish subsidiary and one Norwegian owner, Arctic Mineral Resources AS.
Are you looking for an exciting job where you will play one of the main roles for the company's success? Then you should continue reading here
We are looking for a genuine and caring colleague who loves to keep full control of the performance of the company with wide responsibilities for the administrative side of NORSE, working closely with the Managing Director and COO.
The CFO will report directly to the Managing Director and form a vital part of senior management. You will be responsible for championing NORSE's financial performance as well as functioning as a Chief of Staff. Most importantly, you will be an ambassador of the NORSE corporate culture and build the best organisation, competence, and partner network possible.
The key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
Strategy, funding, and company development
* Participate in and provide the foundation for the Company strategy process and long-term planning and budgeting
* Develop and direct financial planning and investment processes with the responsibility for optimising financial performance
* Maintain executive responsibility for financial operations, including capital expenditures and requirements, working capital, debt levels, tax, budget and general accounting
* Responsible for timely and correct financial reporting to the Board of Directors, investors and governmental agencies
Financial and operational management
* Participate in the commercial development, including systematisation of commercial processes and decision making, providing input to and assessment of proposed business cases
* Responsible for all financial systems and resources and for the planning, monitoring, and reporting of the Company's capital and balance sheet situation, working capital and cash flow management, general accounting, and financial reporting
* Maintain 3rd party relations towards banks, financial institutions, and finance related suppliers
* Develop and direct financial plans to the strategic business plan, company growth and investment decisions
* Develop and direct business performance target setting processes as well as monitoring and follow up of the Company's daily operations, including the Risk management, monitoring, and reporting
* Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
* Be central in defining, selecting, implementing and the continuous improvement of all companywide system and platforms
* Drive and support continuous improvement of processes, measuring and documentation
The role is based at the company head office in Östersund, and will require ad-hoc travel to sites across Scandinavia as required.
Everyone in the NORSE family is caring, down to earth, and are committed to making the best possible company together. Our new CFO is a person who lives our values and is an ambassador for our culture, both internally and externally.
You are a driven and conscientious individual with a holistic perspective from both a strategic and an operational point of view. Furthermore, you can identify, implement, and communicate changes and improvements to the organisation in an engaging way. You are a team player and can quickly handle unexpected situations in a calm and professional manner.
* You are a proactive team builder with an entrepreneurial mindset
* Always seek out new ideas, is comfortable with change and constantly on the lookout for possibilities of enhancements
* Has an extremely analytical approach and ability to create and share insight, prioritisation, and action
We are looking for candidates with a background typically consisting of:
* University degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent
* Minimum 10 years of experience from a senior finance function, leadership experience and result responsibilities
* Strong understanding of SGAAP, and knowledge of local tax and VAT rules. Understanding of IFRS is a plus
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, and a good general understanding of IT systems
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Fluency in English and one Scandinavian language written and spoken
* Good experience of working with and in ERP-systems and preferably experience in development of IT solutions
* International experience is also a plus
To take this opportunity, submit your resume and cover letter in english or swedish, demonstrating your experience and qualifications. Contact person firstname.lastname@example.org
(CIO) or email@example.com
(recruiter). Last day of application 18th of December. Ersättning
Not Specified Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-12-18 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Arbetsgivarens referens
Arbetsgivarens referens för detta jobb är "31f6bbb6-41d9-". Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Experis AB
(org.nr 556855-1104) Arbetsplats
Norse Diamond Drilling AB Kontakt
Rosmari Hagström +46730287040 Jobbnummer
7208123 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.