Voi Technology AB / Redovisningsekonomjobb / Stockholm Visa alla redovisningsekonomjobb i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Voi Technology AB i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you've come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 100 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we're currently looking for an Asset Controller. As we continue to grow, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you'll not only be part of our growth, you'll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Asset Controller, you'll play a key role in Voi's continued growth and success. You will be responsible for assuring a correct accounting of Voi's two big assets, vehicles (fixed assets) and spare parts (inventory). From the financial side you will be "owner" of the assets, its processes and to ensure that the financial results are reported correctly, timely and with high quality.
The overall mission for the team and this role is to contribute to a better data driven decision making. This is done by ensuring the correctness and quality of the output, then shared with relevant stakeholders and helping them to understand the drivers and rational behind the results.
• Implement high quality accounting for fixed assets and inventory
• Monthly reporting and analysis of the movements and transactions within the "assets", including eventual errors and mistakes to be explained
• Overseeing the monthly/quarterly/annual counts of the assets,
• Responsible for monthly reconciliations and follow-ups
• Participate in the monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for the "Assets" on a group level.
• Closely collaborate with stakeholders like supply chain and warehouses.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you'll come across new challenges regularly. We're operating in uncharted territory and having a proven track record or problem solving will help you along the way.
• You have extensive work experience from working with accounting in an international setting, a plus if you have experience from an listed company
• You have proven experience from complicated accounting matters and implement solutions to handle those, in particular, purchase orders, fixed assets and inventory
• You have experience from and enjoy working in a setting where you must embed your work with many stake holders.
• You are result oriented, sees every challenge as an opportunity to grow and improve on current ways-of-working
• You have experience from working in a major ERP system e.g. Netsuite, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics FO
• You have excellent skills in G-suite and/or Microsoft Office applications
• Professional fluency in English, fluency in additional European languages is a plus
• You have a University degree in a field related to Business administration or Economics
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way-through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what's important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you're a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelsePubliceringsdatum2022-09-28Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelseSå ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-03-17Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökanFöretag
Voi Technology AB Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Voi Technology AB
(org.nr 559160-2999), https://www.voiscooters.com/ Arbetsplats
Voi Technology Jobbnummer