AskIT & Onsite Engineer
AstraZeneca AB / Supportteknikerjobb / Södertälje Visa alla supportteknikerjobb i Södertälje
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
, Nykvarn Visa alla jobb hos AstraZeneca AB i Södertälje
The Enterprise Technology Services Team is accountable for all Infrastructure, Security, IT Operations and all End User Services and technologies. This group ensures our IT Services are seamless and secure, and that technology is delivered in an efficient, effective, and agile way with a strong focus on experience.The purpose of the Global IT Service and Experience (GS&E) team is to ensure our workforce is as effective as possible in their use of technology through design, education, communication and seamless contact channels to meet our diverse workforce needs and current and future business change. This includes include IT Operations managing Incident, Problem and Changes for IT, self-service, service desk, on-site support and virtual assistant technologies. They are committed to delivering excellent customer service with a focus on strengthening the experience and ensuring it is a key element in solutions and services. They will create a one-IT culture and environment to focus on moments that matter for our colleagues. They will own the optimization and sustainability initiatives for ETS, so we continue to add value and deliver our sustainability agenda. The function is global in scale with resources across 6 continents.They are responsible for the excellent delivery of day-to-day IT services for users in a Site, Country or Region and work closely with the global service teams and their customers to ensure current and future IT Infrastructure and Support services meet business needs. The Site IT Technical Team ensures IT services are delivered effectively through excellent delivery of front-line services, proactive customer engagement and effective communication. The Site IT Technical Team is the representative of IT Services at a site.
Analyze, diagnose and resolve complex tasks or problems related to AZ systems and applications. If unable to resolve, determine appropriate department for resolution and escalate per Service Level / Operating Level agreements. Maintain communications with customers and technical experts until resolution
Work as an integral part of a team; assess skills of others to identify appropriate resources to resolve customer problems/tasks
* Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware and software. Use remote access tools to transfer files to client PCs and troubleshoot problems
* Staff a walk-up genius bar (known as AskIT) and provide just-in-time technical and how-to support to customers
* Meet and work with external resources to identify process/procedures/automation opportunities; communicate issues effectively to team members and management; follow through on projects/problems/tasks
* Work with customers and team members to ensure that the mission and goals are being met. This includes SLA/OLA reviews, ticket reviews, and customer satisfaction reports/surveys.
* Assist co-workers with resolution of problems through training, tools and support
* Collaborate closely with highly technical IT/IS support staff, as well as non-IT/IS customers, and communicate information effectively in all situations
* Act as primary liaison with customers regarding desktop applications, and/or systems issues as they relate to the AZ environment
* Occasionally drive & deliver equipment between site buildings
* Support Hardware image configuration for desktop and laptops
* Provide "hands and eyes" support for network, servers, and conference rooms as needed and as directed by the service provider.
You are experienced in supporting a Windows environment, in a Desktop Support environment. You can work independently but also in a team in a dynamic environment. You are analytical, interpersonal and a good communicator. Dedicated to providing superb customer service and focusing on the customer first. We also see:
* Thorough knowledge of Lenovo desktops and laptops & MS operating systems and applications
* Ability to install and configure complex software applications and to provide support for upgrades and enhancements
* Experience analyzing, managing, expediting and resolving issues with timely customer follow up
* Numerical ability and time management skills
* Demonstrable ability to multitask effectively while maintaining high quality
* Ability and will to work in a walk-up tech bar in which customer service skills are paramount and there is a high degree of pressure for quick answers and results
* Must display patience and understanding when dealing with difficult customers (both internal and external) and be able to resolve difficult interactions optimally
* Knowledge and proficiency in supporting Apple Mac OS and iOS software desirable
* Experience in setting up and deploying mobile devices is desirable
* Knowledge and expertise in supporting Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook & MS Teams connected to a large MS Office 365
* Experienced in using cloud-based storage solutions such as MS OneDrive and Box
* Experience in MS Teams, Zoom and other collaboration tools
* Knowledge of antivirus software within an enterprise environment
* Aware of the importance of asset management and their role in updating asset inventory details
* Driving license B (essential)
* High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
At AstraZeneca, we 're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference.
So, what's next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you. Apply today!
Heltid Permanent Publiceringsdatum
Not Specified Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-02-17Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Astrazeneca AB Jobbnummer
6287819 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat. Sökord