Adas Parking System Engineer
Polestar Performance AB / Datajobb / Göteborg Visa alla datajobb i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos Polestar Performance AB i Göteborg
eller i hela Sverige
Let us describe the challenge we offer
Polestar is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. We constantly redefine the norm and challenge ourselves to shine. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining.
In Polestar's future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive performance. We are now looking for an ADAS Parking Systems Engineer to join our journey ahead.
This position is based at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
What you 'll do
Parking System Engineering is crucial to the success of any original equipment manufacturer (OEM). This ensures that the system designed and provided to our customers is safe as well as meeting their demands. The want for advanced and automated parking systems has been becoming increasingly important, driving constant functional advancements and feature expansion.
You will be responsible for the development of the system, by promoting balanced technical, logical, and economical solutions based on the identified requirements. Verifying system functional requirements and performing assessments in the projects. In this position as ADAS Parking Systems Engineer you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Understanding and working to constraints such as commonality and carry-over systems.
• Parking System function ownership supporting the engineering sign off from the early concept phase to series production.
• Leading development partners and suppliers in the function development and validation.
• Supporting hardware integration of the sensors and ECUs to meet functional requirements.
• Planning strategies for sourcing, system development, documenting in technical/logical plans, reporting on the status, revising based on inputs, and being rational in raising concerns or issues.
• Documenting the decision-making process of alternative solutions, including technology, time, and cost. Including the final requirements, technical solution, and decision.
• Propelling multidisciplinary development, by leading or supporting cross disciplinal views from requirement to realisation. For example, functionality, controls, and architectures; electrical, mechanical, and IT.
• Driving function verification with support from the ADAS vehicle testing team.
Understanding, optimising, and regulating is key in this role. Helping others in the team to understand both system and component requirements, is essential to ensure that the chosen systems fulfil the planned functionality in our products.
Who you are
In order to succeed at Polestar you will need to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the ability to build effective working relationships across multiple disciplines is paramount. Attitude is everything at Polestar, we are always pushing boundaries and in order to achieve the unimaginable you must have a can-do approach and an open mind to endless possibilities.
To be successful in this role we believe you have:
• University degree educated or equivalent in a technical area
• Able to demonstrate experience from working within automotive research and development; systems, testing, and computer aided design (CAD). Preferably within development work regarding parking systems.
• Experienced in developing test methods and sequences for system testing
• Knowledgeable within parking testing prerequisites, system requirements cascading & analysis methods, for example Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Functional Safety & Cyber Security
• Able to demonstrate technical leadership, business acumen, system engineering methods, and project management methods.
• Knowledgeable within automotive tools.
At Polestar, you will be leading a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication.
Personal fit will be of great importance in this recruitment, as we are actively working to build a team with diverse experience, gender and background.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way...
Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelsePubliceringsdatum2022-09-30Ersättning
Lön enligt överenskommelseSå ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-03-19Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökanFöretag
Polestar Performance AB Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare Polestar Performance AB
(org.nr 556653-3096), http://www.polestar.com Arbetsplats
Johanna Ek firstname.lastname@example.org Jobbnummer