Accounting specialist to BMW Northern Europe-a part of BMW Group
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB / Redovisningsekonomjobb / Sollentuna Visa alla redovisningsekonomjobb i Sollentuna
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
, Upplands Väsby
, Järfälla Visa alla jobb hos Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB i Sollentuna
We are now looking for an Accounting specialist to one of the world 's most leading manufacturers of cars and motorcycles - the BMW Group. Everyone who works within the BMW Group is proud to be able to deliver cars, financial services and customer experiences with the highest quality. Customers all over the world are proud to drive a BMW. Do you also want to be proud? Share your passion for Accounting & Internal Control Systems!
What awaits you?
* Overall responsibility for the General Ledger and ensure financial compliance by adhering to financial rules (local and IFRS) for BMW 's companies in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
* Month-End closing procedures, monthly reporting, account reconciliations and statistical reporting.
* Follow up and analysis of financials, regulatory reporting to authorities, delivery of annual reports and tax declarations.
* Drive the Internal Control System work for the region.
* Take lead on various SAP related projects from a local accounting side (Link between IT, business and accounting).
You will be part of a team of six co-workers and report to Accounting Manager. The position is based at Northern European 's headquarter in Sollentuna.
What should you bring along?
* At least 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in accounting/controlling.
* A relevant university degree.
* Excellent skills in MS Excel and database analysis software (beneficial if experience within BI Software and handling ERP systems).
* Ability to work independently on multiple tasks.
* Great communicative skills.
* A flexible mindset.
What does it mean to work for BMW?
At BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together. Whatever your heart 's desire - in the BMW Group, you will find a wide range of departments and disciplines across the world where you can share your professional passion with us.
The position is located at BMW 's Nordic head office in Sollentuna / Silverdal. The premises are modern and include a lunch restaurant as well as access to a gym and daily workouts. As a BMW employee, everyone gets the opportunity to drive their own BMW or MINI on favorable terms. The positon is full-time, starting immediately or by other agreement.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward receiving your application at www.jurek.se
in either Swedish or English. For any questions please reach out to the responsible Recruitment Consultant Emelie Baeckström (firstname.lastname@example.org
Heltid Tillsvidare Publiceringsdatum
Fast lön Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2022-01-29Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Företag
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB Jobbnummer
6281310 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat. Sökord