Accountant - Civil Rights Defenders
The Finance Family AB / Controllerjobb / Stockholm Visa alla controllerjobb i Stockholm
Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.
➡️ Klicka här för den senare publicerade platsannonsen "Accountant - Civil Rights Defenders" (publicerad 2023-06-19) ⬅️
eller i hela Sverige Visa alla jobb hos The Finance Family AB i Stockholm
eller i hela Sverige
Are you working as a financial assistant today and want to take the next step in your career? Are you also passionate about human rights issues and have the ambition to contribute to a higher purpose? At Civil Rights Defenders, you get the opportunity to work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world!
The organization is growing and needs to expand the accounting department with one more person.
Civil Rights Defenders is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in newly renovated premises on Södermalm in Stockholm. The organization works with human rights and focuses on civil and political rights. The organization has expanded and grown in more regions around the world and currently has operations on four continents in over 50 countries.
Lidija, who will be the one you report to, describes the atmosphere at Civil Rights Defenders like this: "We have a caring culture, with kind and engaged people. An environment where people are encouraged to share ideas with each other and where people are put first".
You will be part of a team which currently consists of three people and will, among other things, work with and be responsible for:
• The expense processes and supporting staff around the organization in matters related to this
• Bookkeeping and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Registration and payment of supplier invoices
• Customer invoicing
• Update of manuals and guidelines.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you:
• Have a high school education, preferably in business administration and have a few years of experience of working with accounting
• Are a familiar user of Excel
• Have good communication skills and can easily communicate in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
• Are guided by ethics and values in crucial situations at work.
• It is an advantage if you have a Financial YH or University education in accounting
You can read more about Civil Rights Defenders here: https://crd.org/sv/
In this recruitment, Civil Rights Defenders collaborates with The Finance Family and if you have any questions, you are most welcome to contact one of us:
Jeanette Elm, 070-353 55 73 email@example.com
Julia Lundström, 070-511 23 36 firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. We work competence-based and therefore do not wish for a personal letter. Selection takes place continuously. Ersättning
Fast lön Så ansöker du
Sista dag att ansöka är 2023-06-18 Klicka på denna länk för att göra din ansökan Omfattning
Detta är ett heltidsjobb. Arbetsgivare The Finance Family AB
(org.nr 559341-7321) Kontakt
Interim & Rekrytering
Julia Lundström 070-511 23 36 Jobbnummer
7848097 Observera att sista ansökningsdag har passerat.